<Massacre> is recruiting for RBGers

91 Human Paladin
i win
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
07/07/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Spells
I can beat all of them, 2.2k isnt hard when your being carried.?

Whether you can 1v1 frost mage mongoloid shatter them in duels wasn't my question. Comprehension is hard i hear.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
07/07/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Xavael
i win

You almost got your gems right, lol jk.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
nikka i don't need gemmms
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Sad they took out pally rainbow spec
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sppeeeeeelllllz!!!!
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
still higher rating than you yolo
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
where dem 2ks @?
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
workin on 2200 before i go on vacation plus this is my 3rd pally ive been 2500
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Nice angry alt post Ovenmitz :)

Xavael, i just looked. you do have some nice rating for your gear. who is your main?
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Robertoo
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
BUMP for massacre... Because without them getting my 100k achieve would not be as funny
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I do find it amusing when people try and talk mess about me or my guild. I can't speak for everyone but we play this game for entertainment, not for self esteem. We did (and still do) have some of the highest rated players on the server in one of the arena brackets and they did it themselves without being proguns...I mean carried. They, like very few others, are good players and good people without an elitist attitude.

We aren't going away so you may as well just accept that people do play wow for fun.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
07/14/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Odinn
I do find it amusing when people try and talk mess about me or my guild

I assume you are talking about spells in this one... Becuause I think your guild is awesome man! They make farming HK's SO FUN AND EASY! :D

I have never been carried I always play with equal skill level or lower...Didnt you get carried to 1800? and pay for it?!

Odinn save me your lil speech when you tell everyone you paid for your 1800 wep and don't care and how you play this game to charge totems and record it...I mean wpvp...

Being RLS right now and at 2100 is equivalent to 1700 in any other balanced season I have been gone for a long time and even I realize this...Damn i cannot remember the last balanced season... Oh wait s9 for warrs!

I have never had an elitist attitude I am more of a badassery attitude
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ok, I'm at work, time to throw down some serious forum justice ala Facemelter.

Besides Mr. Cowlickk working on Glad on his mage :)

Glad on his mage? He's paying for that one too I assume... His highest rating this season was running godmode RMP with 600 games played at 2400 (with a 50% W/L record). That does not equal gladiator.

Inb4 transfer without changing his toons name >.> (crap BG won't help either due to regional Q'ing in 4.1) <a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moknathal/lickk/simple">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moknathal/lickk/simple</a>

Progun is playing his warrior.

Cowlickk is playing his preist.

Masterblaster is being played by a gladiator hunter.

Cowlickk and the hunter are amazing players and warriors are faceroll easy this season. So yes, techinally he did earn his inc Glad title, too bad it will mean nothing.

I know who was playing each toon, and none of them were the original owners of the accounts. They were a whole bunch of R1 players (warrior/priest) and the hunter was a really well-known and respected R1 hunter. That was about the only bit you got right.

Furthermore, that W/L record does not occur with only one gladiator playing on a team. I don't care how OP KFC was in 4.06, you still had to ladder climb all the other KFC's, !@# 2.0's, and RMP's that were swarming the ladder. That alone, would have not allowed Progun, Cowlickk, and "Xgladiator" (using your apparent inside knowledge) to get that W/L.

05/10/2011 12:35 AMPosted by Etherhealz
Well at least you are honest Progun

I have nothing against Progun, and to be completely honest, I was one of the few people that never spam reported him for account sharing. Why?

- First of all, this is a game. Gladiator stopped being super important and cool right after the debacle of S5 DK's.

- He and his pals legitimately payed for a service from some dudes doing PR sells. Although he never rightfully earned the title, he still gets the mount and some subsequent bragging rights to those who don't know him or his history. Besides, I would take Progun any day over some Gladiator account-bought over on Ebay...

Final notes of importance:

@Ether - Stop talking crap and yelling "Lol" in TBP when all you do is charge back to your bridge and camp there till someones pulls the guards that hit for 50k with an auto-shot. Also, please don't talk about PR selling when that mage friend of yours has been trying to get a carry to T2 weps for the last two month's...

@Virulence in general - Stop trying to counter flame. Delete the thread and open a new one and tell your members to avoid talking crap on the forums, since you have no leg to stand on. Keep your fighting out in TBP/RBG's/w.e you guys want to do and work together to improve your play. Learn, grow, and get better.

Old topic is old. Thanks Facemelter for summing it up.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456479248?page=7
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Epic topic was epic... Facemelter never really summoned it up. Although I do enjoy reading the stuff he posts! Its always a good read! Even if the noobs he is trying to help never get the point!

It kept going for 26 pages until it was so awesome the GM's had to create a posting limit because the lightninghoofians couldnt handle my immense Badassery... The longest thread in this realm for sure...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I actually got banned from the forums from commenting about that thread. back in s2 I think it was I did get carried to get my weapon, i'll admit it, how about you?

The difference between us, besides me actual admitting to being carried, is that I do not need to prove my self worth by a video game. I do not claim to be better than others because I do not care.

When you grow up and mature, you'll realize that this is a game and it should be played for fun, for entertainment.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
You payed for 1800 Season 8...not like its a big deal tho we wont make an awesome 26 page thread about you... OKAY I ADMIT IT i got carried to gladiator! Carried by comp! KFC to nasty!

Seeing as i quit this game for months at a time and only come back when im not busy with college I think If I wanted to prove self worth or some !@#$ like that I would just quit this game ENTIRELY but its to damn FUN! yes i do know how to have fun odinn just because i dont run around in lil raids of unorganized, backpedaling, totem charging mongoloids like you does not mean I dont have fun in this game...

I don't even know where all this hate came from I am perhaps the 2nd most helpful high rated player in this server/community. Just ask all them people I carried.

The difference between us, is that when I have fun I seem to win alot more than you...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]