<Massacre> is recruiting for RBGers

70 Undead Rogue
where do i apply
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior

Get on my level roberto I got glad s9 I was 2500 s10 playing tsg skill comp and then again playing kitty cleave skill comp with my babycat and the OP PRO Highjustice! This is like the 10th warrior I have been 2600+ with! Yolo has nothing on me

Oh and Odinn that helm does not match whatsoever with that strange transmog set. Just sayin..

Are you seriously going to barf the same crap all over these forums time after time until the short bus just runs you over? You were a laughing stock joke warrior who everyone knows bought gladiator, and even with that your purchased achievement couldn't even come close to touching my RBG rating, and never will.

You aren't trolling, you are stupid and bad at this game. You don't have 10 warriors, and anything Josh did to accompany your embarrassing !@# in arena was out of pity or fascination with how people with autism function. Just die with this game already you're like six years too late to wear that tired over-done personality--this server has seen way better trolling and forced idiocy than the garbage you continue to regurgitate like this game came out yesterday.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Are you seriously going to barf the same crap all over these forums time after time until the short bus just runs you over? You were a laughing stock joke warrior who everyone knows bought gladiator, and even with that your purchased achievement couldn't even come close to touching my RBG rating, and never will. You aren't trolling, you are stupid and bad at this game. You don't have 10 warriors, and anything Josh did to accompany your embarrassing !@# in arena was out of pity or fascination with how people with autism function. Just die with this game already you're like six years too late to wear that tired over-done personality--this server has seen way better trolling and forced idiocy than the garbage you continue to regurgitate like this game came out yesterday.

AHAHAHA I have never done anything to you AYASHI not sure where this hate came from... Youre just mad because your guild fell apart because you and an officer were arguing about a GIRL in a video game,LOL and then your healers (yes your healers the people who were carrying your rbg group) Transferred with me to do rbg's! I dont know what you mean to be honest... Gladiator Progun has had more experience than you since s8 when I was a wee 2100 warr... You cant even be called a 2k hero... I also have hero of the horde achievement but I just wear high warlord because it sounds cooler... I pity you to be honest..

Edit: Yes you are right I dont have 10 warriors Ill give you that one...

-High Warlord Progun Hero of the Horde XD
Edited by Progun on 7/29/2012 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Right? I just sort of swooped in and carpet bombed your ego and kiddy grade pride with a brutal reminder of what you are--I see there are many uninformed folks who might accidentally take you seriously--we wouldn't want that would we?

My guild is still together we just don't play this dead game. I see something about a girl and some healers transferring but it looks more like a slobbering homeless man shrieking on a shoebox. Down here on earth I took my team to number 1 for an entire season, finished there, and ended at over 2817 rating. Then I let the WoW division of the guild die as it is obvious public knowledge on www.notvarsity.org

And monkey, you don't have more experience in any shape or form over a character with two rank 14's on it in addition to the only 2800 warrior this sad server cranked out. It must make you completely enraged and irreversibly flaccid to feel so inferior to someone who no longer even has to play to trump everything you've ever done in this miserable MMO.

Come at me son these forums could use a good romp of a stupid kid getting stomped on. You can handle being trolled right? You know, respond without excessive use of "..." and "LOL" or twelve edits displaying that you have a modicum of intelligence?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This server will always hate each other......

Hey Progun!
Hey Ayashi!

On the brighter side I hope you two are doing well in game and irl. Have a nice day!

*Tebows all over this forum*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
AHAHAHA ayashi being number 1 in rbg's in a sad server like lightninghoof means nothing! Besides then it was all down hill for you buddy. Not sure why you are arguing bout rbg's. Everybody knows they are the biggest joke in this game, but I will admit I did it for the titles it was fun and High Warlord sounds awesome.

Stop living in the past rank 14 is nice means you had no life and played ALOT but what good does it do you? You can't even hit 2k?! You are sad washed up little man... I forgot you had been playing since vanilla. You have been playing this game so long yet your toon has nothing to show for it! You failed as a guildmaster... You let your guild fall apart because you had a hard on for a girl in a video game :l kind of pathetic!

For anybody who might accidentally take you seriously.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
OH HI VESKER!

I don't hate anyone in a video game ahaha and I am doing well thanks. Hope your having fun in your new server
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Pfft. I hate my new server, rp servers suck.....only came cuz my boy wanted me too. gonna transfer somewhere in MoP, Either back here, Sargeras, or Illidan.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
what just happened?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]