hey ildren

100 Night Elf Hunter
I don't think getting trolled for months [Shywolf] on end and then retorting with; I have two characters with 100K+ kills on them (pre-wrath) and 6 other 80s with current seasons PVP gear is anything but proving yourself to be a job-less leach of society.

I've always came to these forums, I'm not trolling. Nobody in your guild has, was, or ever will be anything more than the 99% that is Nathrezim.

You have definitely said some comments that deserved more than a good Shywolf trolling a few years back. >_<
And your comments on my guild are completely empty words. We have done more than 99% of the other guilds by sticking together for the last 4 years, not including the time we knew each other in Legion of Destiny. So yeah, we've what not even The Core could do in the day; or were you even around when they were the top guild? My point is that there is a lot more to a guild than organized raiding and pvp, and btw there is no way you cannot say you're not trolling. This thread had nothing to do with you until you started ragging on my guild... If you want me to spank you in a duel too I will.

...RIP Shywolf :*(
Edited by Ildren on 12/21/2011 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I did wreck Honor Hold that night, but I still kept my fairness and leave most lowbies alone... unless I can make something funny out of it..

You are level 85. There was no "wrecking Honor Hold".

That would be like wrecking Razor Hill. Or your mother.

I don't think getting trolled for months [Shywolf] on end and then retorting with; I have two characters with 100K+ kills on them (pre-wrath) and 6 other 80s with current seasons PVP gear is anything but proving yourself to be a job-less leach of society.

I've always came to these forums, I'm not trolling. Nobody in your guild has, was, or ever will be anything more than the 99% that is Nathrezim.

You have definitely said some comments that deserved more than a good Shywolf trolling a few years back. >_<
And your comments on my guild are completely empty words. We have done more than 99% of the other guilds by sticking together for the last 4 years, not including the time we knew each other in Legion of Destiny. So yeah, we've what not even The Core could do in the day; or were you even around when they were the top guild? My point is that there is a lot more to a guild than organized raiding and pvp, and btw there is no way you cannot say you're not trolling. This thread had nothing to do with you until you started ragging on my guild... If you want me to spank you in a duel too I will.

...RIP Shywolf :*(

For being such an expert on trolling you sure do fall into it very easily.
Edited by Curaga on 12/21/2011 8:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I'm not even going to respond to that bull. The offer on the duel stands, though.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/22/2011 10:15 AMPosted by Ildren
I'm not even going to respond to that bull.

Too late!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
TST still best guild on nath?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Even though I wasted my trinket on that DK like an idiot I will give my hats off to Illdren. He basically beat me fairly 1v1

And that 2nd fight I thought I was ready but forgot I already used my Wings lol
Edited by Buhbuhdin on 12/22/2011 2:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
Don't cry Bubbuhy, I wont kill you again. we will see.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
Lital, get BG back over to Nath and ill kill you on my Horde Hunter. Lissen....get a life and stop trolling on Nath forums Lital. Your a piece of crap for talking smack about a great man like Shy. He is more of a man then you will ever be.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
12/22/2011 02:26 PMPosted by Lital
hunter > ret

This is true. Ret Paladins are pretty much on a limb when it comes to PvP.

12/22/2011 02:27 PMPosted by Tabsdeath
Don't cry Bubbuhy, I wont kill you again. we will see.

Who said I was crying? lol

Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Longevity really !@#$s me over hard...I was like "Christ, intimidation again?!"
Edited by Buhbuhdin on 12/22/2011 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
buhbuh you're too freaking nice to be competitive with :*(
you have the respect of everyone in my party ;)
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
No your not.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
LOL, your trolling on Nath server thread doesn't make you a productive member of society.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
buhbuh you're too freaking nice to be competitive with :*(
you have the respect of everyone in my party ;)

Haha if I was drunk I would be cussing up a storm. Especially that night we fought in TB where I was all doped up on pain meds and been drinking and managed to punched two holes in my closet door which is right next to me haha. My roommate (Therockilla) was like "Really dude? Come on...goddammit well there goes our deposit".

Anyways nice to see everyone waited. I figured when I started a Pally that Ret would be OP by the time I was 85. I was terribly wrong. If I realized that Hunters were once again solid in PvP I would have just brought back my Huntard. Guess as soon as I get the money I'll just end up reactivating my account my Hunters on and bring him to this one and switch this guy to Prot for Raiding (Until MoP where they say Ret will be more viable in PvP) This is what I get for being out of the loop on WoW too long before I started on this guy.

I can do well against SV and MM but BM Hunters always ripped me a new one. Good duel man...sucks that Warrior started attacking you..that could have been my only chance...

P.S. Thought I was ready on that 2nd fight but I wasn't paying attention to the fact my Wings were still on CD from when we were dueling and that Warrior jumped in. My bad.

P.P.S I support BG coming back to Nath and will raise a petition <3
Edited by Buhbuhdin on 12/22/2011 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
64 Troll Hunter
buhbuh youre one of the few people ive seen who can be an underpowered ret pally and make him a beast...win or lose
Edited by Lxxdrodxxl on 12/22/2011 2:55 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]