hey ildren

90 Human Warlock
12/22/2011 02:35 PMPosted by Ildren
you have the respect of everyone in my party ;)

Definitely that! I was loling when the warrior jumped in and a mage started to frostbolt Tab... really... w/ all of us standing there? lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/22/2011 02:55 PMPosted by Lilrose

Definitely that! I was loling when the warrior jumped in and a mage started to frostbolt Tab... really... w/ all of us standing there? lol

I figured he would have noticed how no one else was attacking me but Ildren that it was meant to be a fair duel.

Until then I'm just going to have to accept my losses against most classes who lol @ Ret Pally's.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
buhbuh you're too freaking nice to be competitive with :*(

P.P.S I support BG coming back to Nath and will raise a petition <3

It's true your a solid PVPer and if you need help at all on your horde hunter add me as a friend on the horde "Skylaric" I'll pvp with you any time.

P.S. F$@! BG and all his toons. I'm glad he's gone.no one liked him on the Alliance. =)
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Death Knight
12/22/2011 03:11 PMPosted by Lital
P.S. F$@! BG and all his toons. I'm glad he's gone.no one in Common Denominator liked him cause we're all casuals that can't play and are the 99% that is the bane of this game. =)

Minus Jamdad, cool guy.

Dude, you are suck a Troll @$$hole. how can you even live with yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/22/2011 03:11 PMPosted by Lital
P.S. F$@! BG and all his toons. I'm glad he's gone.no one in Common Denominator liked him cause we're all casuals that can't play and are the 99% that is the bane of this game. =)

Minus Jamdad, cool guy.

You realize talking like an elitist !@#$ makes you just as bad, right?
Reply Quote
LOL, your trolling on Nath server thread doesn't make you a productive member of society.

Man, I came back hoping the forums wouldn't be so dumb and people would have at least learned how to use the !@#$ing edit button. Way to ruin my break, you douche.

Your a piece of crap for talking smack about a great man like Shy.

I can't help but feel your point would've been more potent had you not typed it in a manner that sounded like it came out of the mouth of a five-year old retard. And if Shywolf is the guy I'm thinking of, he was worse than I am, which is pretty-%^-*ing amazing.

No thanks, if I want to wreck 1500 rated nerds I'll grab a random from Trade and que for 2s.

Learn how to spell queue, you bad.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
Learn how to spell queue, you bad.

Why do you even care?? "Que" isn't the right word anymore than "bad" is a noun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You all are probably right, I don't lose in pvp very often

@Buhbuhdin, I'll beat you any time of day in the arena, thanks. That first fight we had (even though it was in honor hold) you blew LoH and still couldnt beat me.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/nathrezim/2v2/Colonoscopy/

LOL
Edited by Insidiae on 12/23/2011 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
12/22/2011 02:30 PMPosted by Tabsdeath
Lital, get BG back over to Nath and ill kill you on my Horde Hunter. Lissen....get a life and stop trolling on Nath forums Lital. Your a piece of crap for talking smack about a great man like Shy. He is more of a man then you will ever be.

Playing video games makes you a man now?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/22/2011 08:07 PMPosted by Kirya
Man, I came back hoping the forums wouldn't be so dumb and people would have at least learned how to use the !@#$ing edit button. Way to ruin my break, you douche.

I came back expecting bottom feeders like you to no longer frequent the forums. Turns out the world is full of disappointments, huh?
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
It amuses me how much time you waste going after me to make me mad. If you would get your head out of your vag and read at a 4th grade comprehension level you would notice I implied the gurubashi arena there.

12/23/2011 11:21 AMPosted by Insidiae
Playing video games makes you a man now?

Shy hasn't played WoW for over a year now... so I suppose he's done what you can't ;D
Edited by Ildren on 12/23/2011 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
@Lital- Did you buy your 85 because it looks like you just sit here on forums and troll. Cracks me up. With all this trolling how did you have time to lvl all the toons you say you have. lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/23/2011 03:20 PMPosted by Mayhemp
@Lital- Did you buy your 85 because it looks like you just sit here on forums and troll. Cracks me up. With all this trolling how did you have time to lvl all the toons you say you have. lol

I'd ask if you had to pay for your stupidity, but looking at your mother and father (read: her brother), I can see it was given to you. Kind of like everything else in your life.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]