Snap Crackle Pop
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Come have fun with us on heroic Spine!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
1st plate off - Check
2nd plate off - Check
3rd plate off - Too many bloods to see, will update you on this later!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/13/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Sooloz
3rd plate off - Too many bloods to see, will update you on this later!

kite harder
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Priest
LFM last plate on spine!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You guys wanna trade tanks for a day? Ikare's gotta go dude.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Like wife swap? OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
come
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/20/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Sooloz
come

ew
Reply Quote
Soloz is adopted.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
hello sister
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
LFM
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
No problem! I heard people were asking who I was on your guild forums. It's a big secret! I'll help bump your recruitment though. You definitely need it, a raiding guild needing 10% buff to down this content must be rough. I feel for korgath, Cats game needs another comeback to teach you guys how to actually raid.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
03/02/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Parishealton
No problem! I heard people were asking who I was on your guild forums. It's a big secret! I'll help bump your recruitment though. You definitely need it, a raiding guild needing 10% buff to down this content must be rough. I feel for korgath, Cats game needs another comeback to teach you guys how to actually raid.

Huh?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
Top 50 US eh Pheex? And were your thoughts on server second again? In case you've forgotten, here are your guild's stats from wowprogress.

Progress: 6/8 (H)
world:
US:
realm:
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Pheex is a social in this guild he doesnt raid sooo.
Reply Quote
Someone sounds mad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I am angry! All out of milk and cookies >:|
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/02/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Parishealton

Hi, Kereval of Gorefiend. I approve of how you're calling out a guild who killed Warmaster Blackhorn at the 5% nerf, when you had to wait for the 10% one. As a general rule, if you're going to try to act like you're better than someone, you should first off make sure that you're not trying to hide behind an alt, and that you actually have the credentials you're claiming.

(Also, Pheex doesn't actually raid with us. You're correct that we're not US top 50. We did get... US #99 in 25-man last tier, I think? Might be down to #102 or something now, I haven't checked recently.)
Edited by Muspel on 3/4/2012 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Lol is this like a LFR fight? or arena or something cross server and he took the time to come over and attempt at trolling. Lmao. Someone has an AWESOME life.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]