Best Alliance Race for PVP rogue?

90 Human Paladin
Hey guys i wanted to start playing a rogue mainly for non - competitive bgs.

What do you think it would be the best race to play? Gnome for anti-root , Human for mx damage or Dwarf for fun factor / disease and bleed remotion ?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
It's not a question. Human is the best by far. That goes for all classes.

Seriously, Human Rogues with WoU + PvP on-use trinket are going to be ridiculous this season. It's going to be like Unheeded Warning all over again.
Edited by Buguba on 12/19/2011 9:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
21 Troll Hunter
Nelf...reasons are obvious if you look at Nelf racials and how they translate to rogue.
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
dwarf is still the only rogue in the game that can clear bleeds to vanish
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/19/2011 10:49 AMPosted by Bullfist
dwarf is still the only rogue in the game that can clear bleeds to vanish

yeah that's why i love it
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Best alliance race for rogue PvP by far is Human, then Night Elf.

Humans allow for double trinkets which give you the ability to stack more AP and procs to do superior damage. For example the ability to use a Vial of Shadows, and a on use agility resil trinket.

Night Elf gives you Shadowmeld to dodge CC's which is why it is the second best, and you can shadowmeld stealth re-open or shadowmeld mount to get away.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Wood Elf!

I mean, Night Elf. Human is "technically" the best. But! Night Elves do flips.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/19/2011 09:37 AMPosted by Rikÿßøßßÿ
Nelf...reasons are obvious if you look at Nelf racials and how they translate to rogue.

Have you ever rolled a rogue or a night elf.

Nelfs racial only lets you stealth if you dont move dose not help a rogue much in pvp.
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 11:40 AMPosted by Shadows

Have you ever rolled a rogue or a night elf.

Nelfs racial only lets you stealth if you dont move dose not help a rogue much in pvp.

by the way, dont call out someone before you know what you're talking about. nelf stealth drops combat and allows you to stealth. it's kind of like a second vanish. though, it's unreliable. still, i'd never choose that to a free trinket. right now, i have the equivalent of a 2100agi use racial. nothing compares.

If given the opportunity (without paying for it) I would reroll/rerace to Human from NElf, however, I think that Shadowmeld, when used properly might be the most broken racial in the game in light of a Sub Rogue.
Reply Quote
Night Elf Shadowmeld lets you drop combat into openers, freeing up Vanish for other uses or escapes. Using the racial aggressively is what makes it scary, yet people can't see past the MOAR DMG aspect of Humans for additional utility.
Edited by Blayton on 12/21/2011 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/21/2011 02:31 PMPosted by Blayton
Night Elf Shadowmeld lets you drop combat into openers, freeing up Vanish for other uses or escapes. Using the racial aggressively is what makes it scary, yet people can't see past the MOAR DMG aspect of Humans for additional utility.

This.

You may get the extra trinket that can help to explode people as a human but the added pressure another findweakness or garrotte you gain from Shadowmeld can be downright nasty, especially in BGs and 2s.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/21/2011 02:31 PMPosted by Blayton

Nicely said. Ill take another reset over extra damage any day.
Reply Quote
I love playing as a night elf.

Today I attacked a mining bot, but two silly hordies decided they needed to protect this bot. Sprint, shadowmeld, mount up, I'm laughing.

Yesterday I wanted to re-open on a priest in AB, but had already used vanish, but vanish was the only cooldown I had used so prep seemed like a waste. Shadowmeld, stealth, I'm laughing.

Also best attack animations in game.

My $0.02.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Human by far
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Anything besides human for pvp is stupid if your going for serious pvp. If your a casual just to with what you can look at.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Nelf, or human.

I mean, you're going to staring at the rear end of that character for a looooong time.

Think long and hard before rolling a dwarf...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Gnome or dwarf because killing someone twice your size is always fun

Jk go human
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]