Houston, we have a problem

87 Night Elf Hunter
This post is regarding Massive character transfer on Warsong US realm, I made a reply on post that close enough to the subject,and browsed a few more topics,but there is no answer from any blizzard employ and it's been a while.
The problem is the server is mostly DEAD!
People are paying for entertainment,correct me if I'm wrong,and right now it is not fun anymore.
I have many friends who logs in,get "depressed"(lack of good mood/lack of fun or "stuff to do") because of the situation,and logs out after short period of time(compare to what we spent before,they don't play at all).
The in game economy is ruined completely,you can't sell anything or buy because people suddenly started to think that lack of people is great time to rise the prices sky high.There is no Rading going on, so there is a big PvE aspect missing,there was a few Tol Barad battles with pretty much 2-3 people in the raid,so lets say some PvP aspects is bad too.There are people who spent their money to transfer here before, because it was a busy server before.And for me personally it would cost $250 to transfer my characters to a different realm,because I'm one of the guys who like every class and plays them all often.
It is unintentional or maybe not, Forcing to spend extra money on transfers,or stay on a very low populated/dead server which is takes away the purpose of any game,and we rather quit then waste our time(speaking of myself and friends, so it's not just my words and opinion).
What I want,and many others, is to know "What Can be Done and When". Because from what I know,see, it is a "big deal" it's a problem, and most of us is clueless if any one taking care of this problem or thinking about it at all.There was no messages or reply on the forum in this particular realm section.
So please, answer me!
Best regards, your loyal player since "vanilla wow".

P.S - All you BR folks leave this topic clean, I don't need your "YOu got what you wanted", "You got your US relam now",or "Stop crying ,we left" and stuff like that, I got your childish attitude and the topic is not about you at all.I don't need your opinions or a flame wars in here.All I need is an answer on my question from a blizzard employ and support team.
Reply Quote
Wrong forum.

You want the realm forum for this realm.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
yea sadly theres nothing CS can do on this forum but redirect you. Realm forum would be best or even MAYBE general.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
After the free migrations TO the BR realms are done.. i wouldnt be suprised IF they open up free migrations TO that server.. but if they would, you need to keep an eye on General for the posting about it
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Wrong forum.

You want the realm forum for this realm.

I viewed the forum for this particular realm,there is a threads about it and I didn't want to double post ,you would of noticed if you'd read I what I wrote.
No one answers in there.
So I decided to post here,maybe some one will direct the right people to this problem from here.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Those other threads ARE in the correct spot.

On the forums.. NO ONE is EVER guaranteed a blue responce.

But the general or realm forums, are the correct place. The developers, who make the decisions, etc.. DONT read this board, but DO read those ones... EVERYTHING is read..

They will take everything into consideration.. but even if they do so, there is no guarantee that ANYTHING will be done instantly, as often it can not be.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
12/19/2011 10:24 AMPosted by Reenela
After the free migrations TO the BR realms are done.. i wouldnt be suprised IF they open up free migrations TO that server.. but if they would, you need to keep an eye on General for the posting about it

I wonder who would transfer to a dead server tho.
Maybe there is a possibility to merge 2 servers together,for example 2 or maybe few servers with same situation or low population.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Those other threads ARE in the correct spot.

On the forums.. NO ONE is EVER guaranteed a blue responce.

But the general or realm forums, are the correct place. The developers, who make the decisions, etc.. DONT read this board, but DO read those ones... EVERYTHING is read..

They will take everything into consideration.. but even if they do so, there is no guarantee that ANYTHING will be done instantly, as often it can not be.

I'm not demanding to be answered,I'm not mad,or trying to get too much attention,or show off, I simply want to know.It's been about 2 weeks,and it's not so good,people are getting frustrated you know.

Anyway thank you very much for your replys ,I will delete this one and make a topic in general.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Two weeks is pretty short.. really in the end.. they wont make a decision, imho, untill the population is fully settled... it could go down even FUTHER, but until the free BR transfers are done.. they probably wont make that call.

But the CSM's here will have no info. the best place is the realm forums and general.. any info will be posted there first before anywhere else, as its known.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
BTW, what you pay for is access to the realms - All realms. Do you not have access to all realms?
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Two weeks is pretty short.. really in the end.. they wont make a decision, imho, untill the population is fully settled... it could go down even FUTHER, but until the free BR transfers are done.. they probably wont make that call.

But the CSM's here will have no info. the best place is the realm forums and general.. any info will be posted there first before anywhere else, as its known.

This game is out there for quite a while ,right , there was probably a situations like that before,and some information would be really great for people on this realm.
I log in every day, and see how bad it is,and I love this game but can't really enjoy it right now, and it seemed like it was a waste of money,and if I'd know what will happen to my realm ,I'd rather wait, and buy a time car later on right?
So what this is about is lack of information.Lets say I would be the one who in charge of this part of the forum,the realm which will go under this massive changes,I'd make a post and stick it, about what's going to be done,the reason, and at least that we know and will take care about it even tho there is no ETA.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
BTW, what you pay for is access to the realms - All realms. Do you not have access to all realms?

Well smart, but not quiet.This is about 1 particular realm, I spent all my time on it from the time the game just launched, I have 85s in here,and some other characters which are not low and been worked on and spent lots of time on.
And lets be honest,you don't pay to play what you just simply can play, you pay for what you want to play and been doing so for a long.long time before this.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Many previous games have merged servers when the populations drop drastically. I'm pretty sure Blizzard has something in mind for the future.

I also agree that the server is dead. When I see more spam from gold vendors in trade chat than actual people talking, there is a problem.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Many previous games have merged servers when the populations drop drastically. I'm pretty sure Blizzard has something in mind for the future.

I also agree that the server is dead. When I see more spam from gold vendors in trade chat than actual people talking, there is a problem.

Trade chat is spouse to be spamed with WTB,LFW,WTS or even arguing folks sometimes, but now it's nothing but gold seller spam and that's it.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
I did a check tonight,on how many people 85 level are currently online and there was only 45 folks in a whole server.I don't know how many the horde has but seriously... it's just really sad.
Edited by Kazanova on 12/21/2011 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Today check , total amount off online people in Alliance side is 38 person. Not just high levels ,it's over all 38. I think it's time to do something already!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Druid
I can't help but say that the irony is overwhelming heh

But anyway, I'm sure Blizzard acounted for this when they made the brazilian realms, it was a known fact that most of the Warsong population was compromised of them, therefore they are most likely programing transfers to this realm, most likely they are still trying to solve the mess there and then they will adress this, the free transfer system has already gone down twice because of the massive moves between those servers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Blizzard will, for the most part, do nothing.

I used to play on Auchindoun back when BC came out. It was a high pop realm for about a year, then when paid/free transfers came along, Auch fell apart. When that realm died, Blizz did nothing. The same can be said for many low pop realms. I seriously doubt they see Warsong as being any special flower.

For some reason, Blizz refuses to merge servers. I think they did this.. once? I think with the Darrowmere realm. This must have been a giant pain in the !@#$ for them, or received such a backlash from players that they decided to never do it again.

Blizz profits from people who want to get of their current realm. In their mind they owe us nothing.

So.. working as intended.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I'm brazilian, but i didn't want to go to the brazilian realms, then, i realized that all my friends left warsong, and i got stuck here. Blizzars should seriously consider merging this server or open free transfer from overpopulated realms to this one. It's amazing how blizzard is ignoring ppl. Brazilians stuck on US realms - Forgotten. Americans stuck on a desert realm - Forgotten.

That's sad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]