Come join me idio and we can drive PJ crazy <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Come join me idio and we can drive PJ crazy <3

Oh heeeeeeeeeell no.

Went to Turalyon.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Didn't you start !@#$ about other people leaving? Guess its ok and the "right" choice if it is you but they should just toughen up
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Sure did!!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Lawl
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I'm outta here too guys
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/19/2011 06:26 PMPosted by Crow
Didn't you start !@#$ about other people leaving? Guess its ok and the "right" choice if it is you but they should just toughen up

E'T is a poor server, but I was going to stick around for a bit. However I was invited to raid with some old friends and that was the tipping point.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I don't blame anyone for leaving. Its just amusing to see one of the "staying no matter what" people bail just the same
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Funny how things change
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/20/2011 10:43 AMPosted by Crow
I don't blame anyone for leaving. Its just amusing to see one of the "staying no matter what" people bail just the same

Except I never said that. In the thread that you're probably referring to I said outright that this server sucks, but I have a few friends here. I had no intention of "staying no matter what", it was just a matter of when I'd have the right opportunity to transfer, lo and behold it happened.
Reply Quote
12/19/2011 09:48 PMPosted by Jep
I'm outta here too guys

Hold me <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
People that like to complain leaving?

I see no down side here.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
Stop defending yourself, those of us who know what happened are dropping dead of laughter.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Oooooooooo tell us the secrets!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I am still here.

LF free 26 slot bags
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well if you are looking for pvp on this server you really need to look elsewhere. I am not talking 2200 + either I am talking just even average arena ratings. Getting a healer on this server for a 3v3 team is a monumental task.

Idio I dont blame you for leaving this shyt server. It used to be ok back in the day for run of the mill stuff but today it's just fly around SW or Ogrimmar with nothing to do.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
wah, wah, wah sniffle wah
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]