(H)-Hitlist- 10m 1/8 H LF Healers

85 Goblin Rogue
Hitlist level 25 Guild is looking for any and all exceptional Healers and DPS to join our ranks.
Group 1 Raid times are Mon/Tues/Thurs 8 to 12 st.
Group 2 Raid times Tues/Thurs 730 st.

We currently have an immediate opening for Holy Paladin or Resto Sham for Group 1. Someone with Heroic Cata content preferred. This is NOT a bench slot. Please contact Netstalker,Felwhale, or Lucozade in game.

Group 2 is currently looking for a tank prefer Druid/Paladin/War and a Priest/Shaman Healer.

All exceptional and qualified raiders, we are looking for you.
Thanks.
Net.
Edited by Netstalker on 12/19/2011 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Looking to fill this roster spot asap. Get at me. dog.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Still looking for a quality healer and dope DPS for our core group.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
lol you gonna make it rain on em oj?
Edited by Solez on 12/28/2011 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
and another one bites the dust.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
When was this? and whom?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
You cant even build a B team here more like a Z team. 2 Core players suddenly quit. Half the bads we carried or tried to help broke off to Winter is Coming. I'm still here on my lock so ill see you two around. Good luck. Oh oj this must have been since your changed your name. I would remember. Oh and that one is awful btw...qt was for kids two or three tiers ago.
Edited by Netstalker on 1/7/2012 4:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
It bothers me when the gods get to acting like the broads/ Guess every team doesn't come complete with people like ours. Thats why I see no need to compete with peeps like y’all
I just ask you when you see me you speak up pimpin thats all.
Edited by Netstalker on 1/7/2012 5:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
We didn't depend on anyone coming here. Just the people who xfered. But when your H pally quits who you been playing with for + years. And Cauze crying he didnt wanna play his boomkin then quits showing. Its time to bounce.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I dont recall this warlock you speak of or this incident. Anyway, Good luck. My lock has the same name, Minus the E.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Edited by Netstalker on 1/8/2012 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/08/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Netstalker
And Cauze crying he didnt wanna play his boomkin then quits showing. Its time to bounce.

Lol your so !@#$ net its funny, top gear bottom dps. I never once cried about being a boomkin. Kinda makes me laugh how you think your hot %^-* on the forums. Btw you must not really know why I quit showing, eh?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MngGyN8Q294
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
http://1337gif.com/images/gif/Popcorn-Deer-52.gif
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]