(H)-Hitlist- 10m 1/8 H LF Healers

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/26/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Ojarat
Oj if ur gonna try and insult someone i would advice u to use more sophisticated words: pea,mind OMG im so offended lol....whatever go back ur think all white ppl are racist life idc lol-me

Frankly, I don't know who you are or what your issue is bub. Maybe you weren't hugged enough as a kid growing up? Maybe you were touched too much? I don't know and I don't care. What I do know is you're reaching out for some kind of attention to fill a vacancy that apparently a BF/GF/parent/Catholic Priest/etc. could not fill. I am not that void-filler. Do not seek to agitate that which you don't understand. Contrary to what you may think about me, I will remind you that you don't know me homie. Cross that bridge if you want, but after this I'm just choosing to omit your inadequate attempts to disparage me.

im not looking for attention...kind of funny coming form u always commenting on everyones forms looking for attentions..btw my first comment was meant as a freindly joke but i guess you dont know how to have fun..anyways after that it became more because ur to serouse about things...and those void comments its called putting as troll in his place not void crap lol
Reply Quote
OJ i challange you to a duel...comment on the fourm when and where and il show u what a real DK is capable of :)...see u soon
Edited by Vynivan on 1/30/2012 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
blood dks are not OP
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
After you guys duel, can you hug it out? That would be super duper.
Reply Quote
hahah lol Xasalamel idk about Oj but ive got nothhin agaist im just screwing around, i aint mad or anything just having fun
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hmmmmm sounds good to me as long as you boys know who the HNIC is.
Reply Quote
what happend to lucozado
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
wnted to play some WoW ,but couldn't download the patch =(
Reply Quote
for real did he like quit or what
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
thanks u should get on tho so i can gossip about the horde of TUB
Reply Quote
oj i love u
Edited by Vynivan on 2/3/2012 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
of course i do
Reply Quote
i did not ask that dk to come he was just in the area
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/07/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Ojarat
Hmm... What happens in Durotar, stays in Durotar.

Sorry, Oj, but no it doesn't. I'll say it since you can't. Vyn and another blood Dk got their asses kicked by you...over and over. And Vyn, he was in your guild. I highly doubt he just happened to stroll upon us south of Razor Hill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]