Changing Aeonaxx's Re-spawn Rate

90 Worgen Death Knight
I have an idea of changing Aeonaxx's respawn rate. I am thinking of 3 days that its not everyday but every few days. This way its a little bit easier for one to "acquire" the drop from it. That way, one does not have to wait an extremely long time in some cases to "acquire" the drop. To go along with that Blizzard could make an NPC that tells you a few hour range(like from 12 to 7 it will show up) of when he will spawn as well. It would also spawn 2 times (Not too early/late) on that day that way everyone gets a chance. EG: 7 AM & 6:30 PM. Just an idea thought I would share it.
Edited by Tyrak on 12/20/2011 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50062/aeonaxx#comments

Its a rare spawn - they will never give you the ability to predict it's spawn time / point.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
They should at least change it to 2 times a week and at decent hours i mean come on
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/20/2011 10:33 AMPosted by Elemeno
rare spawn

;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
what does it matter when we will be able to reach level 90 next year? lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/21/2011 11:15 AMPosted by Tyrak
what does it matter when we will be able to reach level 90 next year? lol

I'm sorry, did the word "rare" confuse you? Do you see everyone and their grandmother riding around on a TLPD?? No?? How about the white polar bear mount?? Green proto-drake, maybe?? Grand black war mammoth, even?? How long have we been out of WotLK?? Exactly. Now shut up and sit down, you've just been learned.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
server first polar bear whadup
got dat !@#$ day 1
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Soloed the stonewatcher in voa on my hunter, got the grand black war mammoth first try, whadup
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i feel like if they made one more thing easier to acquire, i would quit playing because this game used to be hard, like everyone liked it...now its lame.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've done LFR and have never gotten above 1500 in arena and I can safely say that this game is easy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
01/01/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Vosill
I've done LFR and have never gotten above 1500 in arena and I can safely say that this game is easy.

The hell is arena?! o.O
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I see where your coming from, it is pretty insane, i've been camping Aeonaxx for a week now, and havent seen him nor the blood seeker. But is all apart of the game, and my server is a no name server so like nobody knows Aeonaxx drops a mount so nobody else could be getting it and I don't see anyone else here camping him, its just me.
Edited by Raptusqt on 6/22/2012 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
yea i have been camping him for about 3 days on a a dead server and i havent seen it either.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
i check every day at random times just hopin 2 get lucky but i feel like if i dont camp there il nevr find aeonaxx... not like i need the mount i hav several drakes with my fav being Drake of the West Wind:)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
server first polar bear whadup
got dat !@#$ day 1

SO FREAKIN LUCKY!!! took me a month 2 get it and i no sum ppl who hav been doin the quests for 2 years and dont hav it yet. lol they say im lucky:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Aeonaxx is one of the few to alude me rather well. Other than that I've had some good luck hunting the rest of them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
wow lol loah has a whole sht ton of info on aeonaxx even if u guys think it cant be tracked theres no harm in logging when u seen him
Reply Quote
27 Dwarf Hunter
Yes, Blizzard please increase his re-spawn rate so that he can make it to my tea parties on time. He always gets there after it's over because he spawned late. Pissing me off and making him depressed. Plse fix
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]