"I already have a job."

90 Draenei Paladin
This is how MMO's work, you probably shouldn't play them if it feels like a job to you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I must be one of the few people that would actually like to do MORE dailies...

25 dailies a day just doesn't cut it. Between TB, Deepholm, MF, Cooking/Fishing (Az, Outland, Dal), Oracles, crazy ice women (can't remember their name, ever...), Argent Tourny, daily intense holidays, SkyGuard, Netherwing, etc etc... 25 just isn't enough.

Then again, my desire to do dailies comes and goes in waves... I'll probably be sick of them again in a couple more weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Because I definitely said something about not getting any enjoyment out of the game.

Subjective? Find me a person who enjoys doing dailies.

sup
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm not understanding the problem. You explained how dailies work, they asked when can we do something fun. Did you answer that? Did you join a dungeon run with the person? Did you go into some random BG PvP? Did you go duo old raid content?

The 4.2 daily hub is not really needed now and can be skipped by most people in the progression chain.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is every day you feel you have 2 hours to throw away on a pointlessly repetitive activity?

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on the value and availability of time.

Time being the most valuable commodity in both real life and the game itself.

there's a ton of stuff to do in WoW other than dailies, if your play time is really that limited there's probably tons of other non repetitive stuff you haven't done. Also it's not like you have to run dailies every day, if you only have time to run them once a week or only run 1 or two a day it's not like a job, noone is going to fire you or get mad at you.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Hunter
Because I definitely said something about not getting any enjoyment out of the game.

Subjective? Find me a person who enjoys doing dailies.

sup

Lies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
12/21/2011 02:22 PMPosted by Quirpfex
Lies.

I find going through my <insert set of dailies I'm currently working on, TB at the moment> dailies and profession dailies after raid time relaxing actually. There's something calming about going through a repetitive action each day.

Edit: However there was one set of dailies I despised. Damn you Ogri'la...
Edited by Divinez on 12/21/2011 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Back in BC, on my first toon, I ground out the dailies and farmed my butt off to get enough gold to get epic flying (5k wasn't easy to amass then) and then to get a netherwing drake. All the while working full time. Along the way I got exalted rep with the Sha'tari skyguard, Ogri'la, and the Kurenai. So that sort of thing is doable. Later on, I did the Loremaster achievement before cata dropped.

That said, I haven't ground out any rep since, other than doing the quests needed to open up the vendor and then wearing the tabard.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

Edit: However there was one set of dailies I despised. Damn you Ogri'la...

There was an addon called "Ogri'lazy" that was immensely useful for the "simon says" one.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/21/2011 02:03 PMPosted by Simplyred
That's what gravitates me to PvP. Fighting live people adds a kind of randomness that NPCs can't give.

+1
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/21/2011 02:04 PMPosted by Catnose
Doesn't take more than 2 hours at most. If you can't find that time in your time off, well, I don't know what to tell you.

25/25 requires more than 2 hours. That also assumes that you only have one character, with which all your playtime is devoted to dailies. I don't think so.
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Hunter
Why is the only argument I ever see from these supports of repetition "lol lazy scrubs just want to be handed everything" or some such tripe.

The process of obtaining the reward in a game one plays for fun should be just as rewarding as the reward itself.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Ahem.. As i said in another thread:

Occupy WoW! It's unfair that people who spend a few hours a day farming leather/herbs/ore/gems get to have more gold then us! We want more gold for little effort!

I rather question the intelligence of people who have level 85 characters with gathering professions, and are doing anything more with it beyond as a stop-gap when the AH doesn't have anything on it.
Edited by Berelythia on 12/21/2011 2:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Why is the only argument I ever see from these supports of repetition "lol lazy scrubs just want to be handed everything" or some such tripe.

The process of obtaining the reward in a game one plays for fun should be just as rewarding as the reward itself.

It's because they are morons, idiots, retards... whatever you prefer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]