[H] Kalimdors Legion recruting dps plate/lock

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey all,

Going to keep this short and sweet. We're looking for a solid player to join our 10 man team (DS 1/8 heroic), either plate dps or a lock. Looking for competitive dps and the ability to play in heroic content.

Raid times: W, Th, and M, 730-11 ST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
how many times is this guild going to die, come back and fall short of good?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
12/22/2011 12:06 PMPosted by Legoship

At least they're not full of retarded !@#$s like your guild.

No offense. Oh wait, sorry, that would be a lie.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/22/2011 02:03 PMPosted by Gankles

You realize the majority of the guild has already left the server, right? No, of course you didn't. Anyone still on Hydraxis in the guild probably doesn't give a damn.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think he did.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman

Tentacle Monsters died a month and a half before 4.3 even started. More or less, I don't think Legoship even raided with us in Tentacle Monsters.

Also,

12/22/2011 06:37 PMPosted by Bustybubbles
You realize the majority of the guild has already left the server, right? No, of course you didn't. Anyone still on Hydraxis in the guild probably doesn't give a damn.

The majority of the guild left the server and came back under a different name. However, you are right on the sentiment that we don't give a damn.

Plus at the time when Tentacle Monsters was around, a lot of the harsh threads and drama started by "People in the guild" weren't really people who even raided with us during Tentacle Monsters. They were just friends of family who I guess made comments brandishing our guild name in the process.

No need to hate on a guild when you had just a select few seeds starting problems while the rest of the guild, as I said earlier, didn't give a damn in the first place. It's like saying a guild is full of pricks because you see that one social with an offensive mindset.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
On a secondary note, I'm glad to see KL is even back for raiding standards. This server is barely even breathing if you don't count the trade trolls and mouth breathing bads who can't even clear Firelands post nerfs during 4.3. Hydraxis needs more guilds with strong competent rosters to keep this place from turning into a complete terribad wasteland.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I raided with Tm from Feb to April, then school got to hectic and the players outside of katie, ryan and juls made the game beyond unenjoyable. I think most of those players are in AJGS now actually. So I wasn't in there when you were Sham.
I will have to agree though that they're were a lot of people in TM that gave the guild a bad rep, most of which where kids obssesed with pokemon and fruitcakeness.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I raided with Tm from Feb to April, then school got to hectic and the players outside of katie, ryan and juls made the game beyond unenjoyable. I think most of those players are in AJGS now actually. So I wasn't in there when you were Sham.
I will have to agree though that they're were a lot of people in TM that gave the guild a bad rep, most of which where kids obssesed with pokemon and fruitcakeness.

There weren't 'A lot' of people who gave the guild a bad rep. There were 2 people, one of which who wasn't even on the raid team, that I can name who mainly caused the inter-guild feuding. Besides these 2 people, I can't say I know anyone else who made it their buisness to cause drama.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Im talking internal and external dude. Personal observation and opinion.
Edited by Legoship on 12/23/2011 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Maybe, I'm just speaking from my own personal observation though; on the forums and off of it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
How about another hunter
Edited by Aileron on 12/27/2011 10:02 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]