[H]Silent Noise 3/6MV: 6-9p EST Open Rec

90 Tauren Druid
==============================
Guild: Silent Noise
Faction: Horde
Server: Ysera
10man raiding guild
===============================

TL:DR Early evening raiding guild 6-9pm est LF dedicated players for MOP.

Silent Noise: We consider ourselves a part time hardcore guild, which means the days we raid, we are aiming to git er done! We raid current progression content 3 nights a week with the rest of the week off to relax and enjoy whatever we want, be it game time (alt runs) or real life. We help each other with dailies, achievements, heroics and occasionally pvp together. We expect you to know your class and be ready and willing to adapt to any changes that will help out yourself and the guild as a whole. We expect current and future members to have read up on boss strats and be ready to go when raid time comes with your flasks, food, gear repaired, reagents with you and be ready for the first pull. We strive to be a competitive guild on a casual schedule. We aren't aiming to be #1 on the server but would like to keep up with the competition. It's advisable that an interested applicant have a large and open sense of humor as our vent discussion(s) are always very interesting, entertaining, and the reason most of us enjoy raiding. In other words, we're pretty chill - but we get it done on our terms.

Current progression:

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
2 Horde guild on Ysera

Raid times:
Early evening raiding

• Tuesday - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST
• Wednesday - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST
• Thursday - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST

We're an early evening raiding guild ideal for third shift workers, first shift workers, or players who desire to have available time after a raid for themselves. We hold a strict attendance policy and at this time are only seeking players able to meet the full schedule with no interferences or conflicts.

What we're looking for:
Hunter
Druid
Rogue
Mage

"The guild itself varies greatly in age, sex, ethnicity, sexual preference, race, and accents. We have some raiders who have just started college, some who've just graduated college, some with full time jobs, others who've already started their own families, couples, and the list goes on. We're a very social crowd and enjoy getting to know one another. Discussion generally includes vulgarity, jokes, wit, theory-crafting, personal beliefs; bodily function updates, sounds that may resemble the sucking of air through water that's in a large glass object, mature themes, and fond memories."Any potential applicants or anyone desiring to learn more information can find it at our website: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Silent_Noise/index.php?act=idx

Or contact Wenchofwoe, or Novakayne in game for more info
Edited by Bushbaby on 10/18/2012 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
updated needs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
need a boomy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Recruitment opened.

Looking for Ranged classes
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Looking for a healer for endgame DS and MOP
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Open Recruitment

Still seeking a healer
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
boompa!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Need range and a healer permanent spots avail for end of cata and MOP
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
boompa!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
We are still looking for one more full time raider. If you enjoy heroic raid progression with a group of fun players then we are the guild for you! While only raiding three nights a week we have enjoyed great deal of success progressioning through Heroic DS. Please feel free to contact any member in game for any questions you may have.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still recruiting 2 core spots available!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
boompa!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Got 2 core spots that need a filling dps and a healer!!!! App today
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
What kind of DPS are you looking for ranged or melee im looking for a weekly spot to get the legendary dagger quests doen im on the 333 shadowy gems part and my guild doent have a spot for me i go once in awhile but i know 8/8 normal and heroic morchok but i watch videos and listen very well just wondering didnt see a website to apply on but im also tired atm so just let me know here or in-game what kind of dps your seeking
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
^^ Some healer app for my spot! :P I have a baby coming up and don't have the time to dedicate as much anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Open recruitment for MoP
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
In need of peeps, apply core spots avail!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey you just read this,
and it is crazy,
but put an app in,
a core spot maybe!
Reply Quote
78 Tauren Warrior
Would you guys consider a taking a hunter? Currently leveling him and wanting to raid come Mop. I took a break during Cata and am looking for a guild to raid with come release. Have prior heroic raid exp in Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/01/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Theocolese
Would you guys consider a taking a hunter? Currently leveling him and wanting to raid come Mop. I took a break during Cata and am looking for a guild to raid with come release. Have prior heroic raid exp in Wrath.

Get in touch with me in game we are definitely looking for a hunter!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]