Cairne back in BC

90 Human Warrior
<---Was here since the first few hours of Cairne's opening. Had my name reported...was originally Drfeelbad. Took the free transfer to Mok'Nathal when my guild did, then came back...

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/76643288

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/77366702

I recall Capital and Matik racing to level 70. I even recall some minor drama as some psycho in our guild was "stalking" Capital and his "girlfriend" constantly sending them tells and calling him names... the stalker got demoted in guild and got a 3 day ban from a GM iirc.

Were you in Resolve towards the start of Cairne?
Reply Quote
Joined Cairne back in the July 08. Remember a Horde hunter that would gank newbies the NE starting zone, had a tiger named Tony, can't remember his right now. And Melinda at the crossroads, world PvP used to be a blast. I just got back from being deployed, had a few characters on other realms, but none seriously, Cairne has always been fun.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Why does everyone hate Kue for transferring?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Started playing in like April '08 here. I remember the Tarren mill / Southshore (Auberdine / Crossroads) raids way back when and and how Melina would always seem to show up and kill us alliance... fun times.

I have seen a bit, tried to play horde a few times, but guilds I ended up in were usually dead, so just stick to the alliance side. Still playing with at least one person I met when I was a little level 30 shammy.

OH GOD! MELINA! I miss her! I killed her once!

Just once. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am Fligbot and I started on this Carine server about 2 days after it was created in 2008. I didn't start trolling trade though until late wrath.
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Manoekin

Cuz he's a douche like you.
Reply Quote
28 Pandaren Shaman
Somms reporting in just to say hello! :) I kind of quit WOW and went back to playing Ultima Online with some buddies, but I'm still messing around with my Shamans :)
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
do it for SPICYCHEETOS
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
10/16/2012 03:17 AMPosted by Crixalix

Cuz he's a douche like you.

Funny.

11/08/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Torraviin
do it for SPICYCHEETOS

No.
Reply Quote
i came to Cairne in the very beginning of Wrath xpac, got cross server invite to the guild called Animus, if anybody remembers <3

i was in Animus....what ever happened to the GM (tank druid)
Reply Quote
60 Pandaren Shaman
Mano was alright, he couldn't kick for !@#$ but he was an alright guy :)
Reply Quote
I started playing in BC, but ended up taking a break for a few months. I started back up in Wrath when Ulduar was just coming out, met up with some people I knew from BC, and we started Turbo Toons together, and ended up hitting 80 like 2 months before ICC came out. I raided ICC for some time while in Turbo Toons, but ended up leaving and joining The Rebellion. I ended up quitting again for like 6 months, started back up in Cata and joined Maniacal Box of Kittens when Deathwing had been downed on Cairne for a few months by my guild, then quit again for a few months, and just recently came back a few weeks ago, and rejoined MBoK.

I don't really like playing on my Mage anymore though, because I played it for SO long. It's not as fun as it used to be. I play on my 90 Rogue Adilillea more.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So... I vaguely remember Icywrath, I remember Shockz, Ruckus, I am 99% sure I was in Disorderly Conduct. The !@#$ is up Yozda? I just came back to WoW a bit ago. I'm over on Cho'gall though. How's old Carine going? What ever happened to Exodus? Also, I was in Onslaught when it broke up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So... I vaguely remember Icywrath, Shockz, Ruckus, Yozda, Exodus, Onslaught
WHO?
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
I got the Battlechest as a birthday gift on February 27th '08 and ended up picking Cairne as my first server about a week later. First ever character was a Night Elf druid that I got to around level 40, before deciding to try out the Horde side and subsequently made this character.

Somewhere on the road to 70 I ended up getting invited to a small guild <Syndrome>. I spent a bit of time in there, ended up doing my first raid (Karazhan) and whatnot with them. One day the guild leader ended up disbanding the guild overnight for whatever reason, and I just sort of drifted between a few other smaller guilds after that.

Eventually I ended up in The Moogle Mafia after an ex-member of Syndrome asked me if I wanted to join. I was in there for a pretty long while, but eventually ended up leaving after losing interest in raiding and no longer being able to put up with all of the drama.

Not really much more to say beyond that. I've quit a couple times but have always come back out of boredom and curiosity.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
I remember playing on Cairne with Onslaught! Glad to see Hazy, Beats, and Crix posting on these forums. Oh and Mano too! I might be coming back to the game for a bit, is there anyone from Onslaught still kicking around here?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
<Crown Royal>
Guild leader was black and very outgoing, miss doing the black temple with this guy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]