Cairne back in BC

90 Undead Warrior
I was on Cairne when it released. Was one of the first to hit level 70 and joined up with the top guild at the time which was <Epic Failure> I believe? I remember meeting some cool people here and in that guild. Like my boy Kue! Manoekin, Wolfie, Kyrias, Dex, and more. I was Mario the undead mage. Was too bad I ended up quitting back then and lost touch with everyone I had made friends with here.

Cairne was good times. Makes me miss the thrill of rolling on a brand new server. Don't think we'll ever see a new server come out again though. What with all the dead ones out now.

Anywho, any old <Epic Faliure> members out there still?!

~Mario
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Icalio/Cardright. That guy was a riot, he stopped logging in the day wrath was released I think.
I raided with him on my paladin before crownroyal became the popular raiding spot for endgame wannabes.
Edited by Brengo on 3/24/2013 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This thread needs more Reckless bashing.

Edit: But to add to this nostalgic jerk off session:

I remember getting to Illidan a few months after the server had opened, only to have our GM/MT (the immortal Kue) emo out that we had tanks that couldn't handle Flames of Azzinoth and that finding and gearing new tanks would take WAAAYYYYYaaYYAya too long, even though we were months ahead of the rest of the server.

I'm not bitter over a video game moment from ~5 years ago.

But the server was fun. Enjoyed competing for kills with whatever that Alliance guild was called. But as soon as Reckless died, it got pretty boring. Onslaught was ok, I suppose, but the real fun came from being elitist dicks !!%*@##!## months old content.

I wish these forums archived threads from that time, probably some interesting arguments.

-Saetia
Edited by Vaile on 4/14/2013 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hi Saetia. I miss you
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You never call anymore. DOES WHAT WE HAD MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Cause I don't know it and you not on my real ID or play on cairne now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I don't really play anymore. I can't believe you're on this server still. I'll come bother you some time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Started in Cairne a long time ago, in 2009 or so. Can't remember anyone really and still think starting here was a bad idea but whatever. Thank Blizzard for transfers and sh...I got banned from the forums for saying a word so not again.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I was on Cairne when it released. Was one of the first to hit level 70 and joined up with the top guild at the time which was <Epic Failure> I believe? I remember meeting some cool people here and in that guild. Like my boy Kue! Manoekin, Wolfie, Kyrias, Dex, and more. I was Mario the undead mage. Was too bad I ended up quitting back then and lost touch with everyone I had made friends with here.

Cairne was good times. Makes me miss the thrill of rolling on a brand new server. Don't think we'll ever see a new server come out again though. What with all the dead ones out now.

~Mario
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/76652503

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
wat
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
didnt wanna delete but meh

Some names here I remember that I haven't seen in years
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

~Mario

wat? Yes that's me! D:

Oh and sup Saetia! Only old face I still remember thats around here.

~Mario/Velias
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey Tmg! Good to see you too man.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
So many "famous" Alliance players are gone now. It's kinda sad.

Anyone remember me running through Org to see if any one could catch me? Good times...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Anyone remember me running through Org to see if any one could catch me? Good times...
I remember kicking your trash up and down the old Orgrimmar zeppelin tower. Am I Cairne famous now?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

I remember kicking your trash up and down the old Orgrimmar zeppelin tower. Am I Cairne famous now?

Considering I don't really remember you...

Where you the one with that hunter?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm famous.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Needs more people from back when Cairne first opened up to post here imo. Sucks I lost touch with so many peeps from Cairne in it's hayday.

-Mario
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Needs more people from back when Cairne first opened up to post here imo. Sucks I lost touch with so many peeps from Cairne in it's hayday.

-Mario

Well I'm here :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]