Cairne back in BC

85 Orc Shaman
TBH, I miss Chilli and Kue. We had great times trolling the Cairne forums.

Love,
Somms
Reply Quote
I never cared for pve on cairne or in general. But I do remember when it was populated back in bc :]
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I played on Cairne the first day it came out, until I stoped playing 4 months before BC came out.. was the best server ever. in my opionion anyways. :) always thought about coming back again, but wasn't sure anyone would remember me, or if any of my old friends still play here.. I was ally and horde...

Sorgil- Orc Hunter

Bricity- Human Mage
Edited by Enjikou on 9/30/2013 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Somms reporting in just to say hello! :) I kind of quit WOW and went back to playing Ultima Online with some buddies, but I'm still messing around with my Shamans :)

I vagely remember this name? were you a draenei shaman at the time? I had an ally mage.. think we were in the same guild. -Bricity
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I was on Cairne when it released. Was one of the first to hit level 70 and joined up with the top guild at the time which was <Epic Failure> I believe? I remember meeting some cool people here and in that guild. Like my boy Kue! Manoekin, Wolfie, Kyrias, Dex, and more. I was Mario the undead mage. Was too bad I ended up quitting back then and lost touch with everyone I had made friends with here.

Cairne was good times. Makes me miss the thrill of rolling on a brand new server. Don't think we'll ever see a new server come out again though. What with all the dead ones out now.

Anywho, any old <Epic Faliure> members out there still?!

~Mario

ME! I was in it for awhile.. Orc Hunter named Sorgil
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
TBH, I miss Chilli and Kue. We had great times trolling the Cairne forums.

Love,
Somms

I also miss my boy Kue! Kue, Kyrias, and myself we were the kool kidz in <Epic Failure> 8)

~Mario

PS: Hi Sorgil I remember you! =)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I miss hunting down Melina around the Eastern Kingdom....or was she doing the hunting?
Reply Quote
09/30/2013 11:41 PMPosted by Enjikou
Somms reporting in just to say hello! :) I kind of quit WOW and went back to playing Ultima Online with some buddies, but I'm still messing around with my Shamans :)

I vagely remember this name? were you a draenei shaman at the time? I had an ally mage.. think we were in the same guild. -Bricity

No, Orc Shaman. Ran with the top Horde guilds at the time.
Reply Quote
Sup my old friends!

Man, people i wish still played Druidpip, Euphoriax, Rageous and Renka. Where the hell are they?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i played in Frenzy Curfew international and a few other guilds as a prot paladin named forser :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
and that was when i was a real newb now i hold top WOL parses and was/am in a top guild to bad not 25 animore :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I am glad that I was not the only one that looks back on those years and remembers all the great times spent with friends and guildies.

I'm also happy that some people came back to check out this thread and in doing so, met up with some old pals.

Update on mine. I still haven't found any of my old Cairne friends... Badluck Brian is forever alone.

-Icywrath
Edited by Parkinsons on 3/4/2014 5:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
AMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, HAI GUISE! Im still terribad at this game, miss the old names I recognize, and Drede screw u man screw u.

We used to tackle legions of alliance while held up in shops and buildings scattered around SW. People used to think we had a full raid, nope just 5 people in vent lol.#memories
Edited by Xpression on 3/19/2014 6:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bro, if you don't put down a warlock summoning stone at the entrance to the bakery in SW, you are so bad.
Edited by Beatitudes on 5/11/2014 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Death Knight
o/

I miss Melina and Braindead

And Umbreon
Edited by Démi on 6/10/2014 8:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Undead Mage
Wassssup!?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
06/10/2014 08:00 AMPosted by Démi
o/

I miss Melina and Braindead

And Umbreon

I see Melina from time to time.

I keep running into people who know me but I don't remember them <_<
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Drake, current <Bad Karma> GM and Soulwitch's apprentice, reporting in.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Capital..Kue...lol ...the AQ drama. Gezz good times.

Cairne was an off night raiding spot for me. If anyone remembers Funky Monkey and our stupid craziness. I ended up going back to my raiding server, Shandris, but fondly remember Cairne and the new server feel. It was a top 10 experience in WoW for me.

-Shred
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]