WTB this item for transmog

85 Worgen Hunter
As the title says, I need these one item to complete my transmog set. I'll pay 3k gold for it, and if you're Horde and have these, we can work something out via neutral AH.

Astral Light Bow

The bow's a random Northrend green. Check your alts if you have this, and if you do contact me in game :)
Edited by Dimensional on 12/21/2011 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
The same model of the headdress drops off some bosses in 5 mans and there's a quest that gives you the same or similar wolf model helm as well. For instance Nexus-Prince Shaffar from Mana Tombs will give you that headdress if you just want to farm him quick to get the drop instead of dealing with the real world drops.

Mask of the Howling Storm

And as for the bow there's a quest that gives you the same model, but the plates on the bow aren't black, they're a more reddish color which gives more of a horde look to it so you probably wouldn't care for that since it isn't solid black.

High-Strung Bow

Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Yeah I'm after the black model because the color matches the theme, but someone sent me one earlier and really I can't be assed to farm for anything anymore.

Thanks though.
Edited by Dimensional on 12/21/2011 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Lol no problem. I don't think going into Mana Tombs for a push over low level boss would be hard though. Just take a couple minutes of your time and the loot list for the boss is short. Was just a thought though. Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Still looking for this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]