[H]Portal 8/8H lf shadow priest

100 Tauren Paladin
Portal - a horde guild on the Turalyon server

www.portalguild.us

Accepting apps from all classes/specs : [b]BUT ESPECIALLY ANY RANGED DPS, especially SHADOW PRIESTS

We require everyone to be able to avoid avoidable stuff. If this is you then WOOT apply!

We raid 3 nights a week - Tues, Thurs, Sun 830-1130 (est)

We also do off night alt runs and pvp/rbgWe are a mature and stable guild that has been around for 6+ years across 3 servers. We have had the same leadership and successful philosophy in place the entire time - and that is to competitively progress through all current content while maintaining a very mature and fun environment. All of our members are mature players with real lives who are able to balance that with a dedicated 3 night raid schedule.

If you’re tired of joining guilds that go nowhere, or fall apart, or don’t deliver on what they promised, then we might be the guild for you. We are looking to welcome long term members who are wanting a guild to run with for the long haul. We are as dedicated to each other as we are to progressing. Over the years various adversity that kills other guilds has only served to make us stronger, as we pride ourselves on maintaining a drama free environment. We keep to ourselves as much as possible and let our reputations, both as a guild and as individuals, speak for themselves. No immature trade trolls here.

We are open to package deals, as several of our members are package deals themselves - husbands and wives, etc. Make no mistake, performance and attendance are of the utmost importance. But we are very mindful of maturity and general attitude. We‘ve been getting the job done for years in a mature, friendly, and competitive raid environment.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in or want additional information - please go to our website (www.portalguild.us), register, and complete an application. Keep checking back to the comment section of your application for messages from us regarding your app and for times available to speak with you in vent. You can also look up myself or one of my other officers (Kaelendris or Disastrpiece) on the Turalyon server. Anyone that is on at the time in the guild can let you know if one of us are available. Additionally you can reply here and I will be sure to come speak with you or send you mail on your server, or get up with you in some fashion for real id and/or vent info to speak with you directly.
Edited by Authörity on 6/17/2012 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
resto shaman apply within thx
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
need a good resto shaman and hunter - thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
wtb totemz lots and lots of totemz and another hunter so steely doesnt feel alone
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Zeph! I heard you wanted to run with Portal on your shammy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I heard that his shammy took an arrow to the knee.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I heard he bought an awesome toaster with a bagel setting
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
WTB sexy shammy for good times and epic lewtz. PST.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
arcane mages are cool.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Arcane Mages are so 4.2
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
actually frost mages are cool...zing
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
lf mage. come to me. give to me large kiss.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
lf a mage. do eet
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
lf a mage and any other superb players
Reply Quote
4 Orc Shaman
bumpin for some action
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hi,

Are you still looking for a mage? Demon Lords has stopped raiding, and I'm looking to hook up with another laid back raiding guild.

LMK
Binzie
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
lf mages, ele shams, and hunters that dont die repeatedly to avoidable mechanics.
great dps a plus - apply portalguild.us
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
2/8H now - apply
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Ask me if Im a tree.
Are you a tree?
Pfft, no.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]