I herd Authority makes good sammeches

WHO TOLD?!

a little bird
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
free sammiches for mages shaman and hunters
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
i can picture a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they would never expect it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
If there was one guy named Hambone, and another named Flippy - which do you think would like dolphins more? Id say Flippy, wouldnt you? Youd be wrong though, its Hambone.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
If dogs ever take over the world, and they have to choose a king, I hope they dont do it by size. Cause I bet there are some chihuahuas with some good ideas.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
Dude...you ok?

BTW...apply to this guild...it's great :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
How come a dove gets to be the peace symbol? Why not a pillow? It has more feathers than a dove has, and it doesnt have that dangerous beak.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull a baby to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle on the ground?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
BUMP for a good mage
Edited by Zephýr on 2/21/2012 8:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I think kids like to be tricked. I told my nephew "Hey we're going to Disneyworld.", then I drove over to a burned out warehouse. "Oh no..", I said. "Disneyworld burned down." He cried and cried, but deep down I think he thought it was a pretty good joke. I was going to drive over to the real Disneyworld then, but it was getting pretty late.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
At first when I saw the bum pushing his grocery cart down the street, I felt sorry for him. But then after looking in his cart I thought, well, no wonder youre a bum, look at the dumb things you bought.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I dont think taking a dog into outer space is a good idea. On the way home, if he sticks his head out the window, his face would burn up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
If youre in a war, instead of throwing a grenade, throw one of those baby pumpkins. Maybe it will make everyone think how crazy war is. And while theyre thinking, you can throw a real grenade.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If God dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]