How do you fill a guild on Gundrak?

85 Undead Death Knight
So i joined a break away guild thinking we could fill some slots easy and progress through DS with ease... NOT THE CASE.

WHERE ARE THE RAIDERS? any out there contact me in game PLEASE! lol
Reply Quote
Recruiting raiders on Fundrak? Perhaps you should consider joining an already established PvE guild for this content. gl :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
raiders? gundrak?

/laughs
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

/laughs

Indeed
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Gundrak's Got Talent>

Discuss.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
<Sapped Gurls Dont Say NO>

^ where it's at
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
We're in Frostmourne. Come join us!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Is there any smaller guilds looking to merge? Maybe thats the answer? sticking together, i really dont want to have to xfer all my characters! blizz make enough money from me as it is.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
[H10] Sanctuarý is a Australia / NZ raid group based on Gundrak Server; the guild is quite new which gives us a unique opportunity to recruit class specific for our 10-man raid group. Our raid make up will be made up of the following spots

Tank;
Death Knight – Closed
Warrior – Closed

Healing
Druid – Closed
Paladin - Closed
Priest / Shaman - Open

Melee
Rogue – Closed
Shaman – Closed

Ranged
Mage – Open
Warlock – Open
Priest – Closed

If you are at all interested in filling one of these spots in our group please leave a message here or send in game mail to Deñt / Quexden / or Inshamniac. Look forward to hearing some feedback.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
May i join your raid without leaving my current guild? i'm personally attached to Age of chaos can't leave. but wanna raid a lot

Edit: Btw what is your raid time?
Edited by Mongolbolt on 12/21/2011 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
My advice is to keep running raids and pug a few spots that is missing in your raid, and start your recruitment from there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
gundrak doesnt raid....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
There have been glimpses of hope from Gundrak raiding, <we are beast>, <Jungerz>, <Ragnarok>, <Elysium>, <Right Hand of Doom>, <Vindictive>, <Reforged>, all spring to mind, I'm sure there are many more at least semi successful guilds like <Para Noir> and don't forget we had <Adept> here for a while trying to get titles from Trial of the Crusader lol..

On the whole there simply isn't a large enough player base with adequate fire avoiding ability to create and keep a solid raiding line up.

Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
i raid my missus' pants nightly, happy to swap for similar model
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh Dent, Dent, Dent... Me + You = Need to talk.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
How about raiding guilds Ally side? Got a newly minted 85 mage (same name) here and the guild I'm in now....doesn't seem to want to do more raiding than the first one or two bosses in.

Transferring to Horde is not an option; the pink pig-tails increase my dps.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
How about raiding guilds Ally side? Got a newly minted 85 mage (same name) here and the guild I'm in now....doesn't seem to want to do more raiding than the first one or two bosses in.

Transferring to Horde is not an option; the pink pig-tails increase my dps.

ya in deathforce :x what ya expect :x
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]