WTB Unknown Archaeologist's Hammer

WTB Unknown Archaeologist's Hammer 6k

This mace can be farmed from the first 5 spider mobs in normal mode Azjol-Nerub.
Anyone interested in selling, whisper one of the following: (if none on, then I am not and preferably one of the in bold characters)
Sabrac
Asphyxxiate

Typhlosion
Shamtaro
Soilborn
Edited by Asphyxxiate on 12/25/2011 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
COD accepted on any of those toons.
Reply Quote
Its the size of a filing cabinet and I don't want to look at the ugly Tank mace from Well of Eternity.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'll try farming for it on my mage, but it seems to have a low drop rate so it might take a bit.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Consider ticketing for Crimson Cranium Crusher if you have done the questline already as well?
Edited by Soulia on 12/22/2011 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
I did Ampitheatre on my paladin way back in the day. I grabbed De-Raged Waraxe. ):
Reply Quote
Bump. Still interested in buying the weapon. (:
Might not have needed the bump on RC forums, but oh well.
Edited by Asphyxxiate on 12/23/2011 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Do you care about the coloring of the model? If not, then Hammer of Wrenching Change (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13403) and Melia's Magnificent Scepter (BoE) are some other options.
Reply Quote
I'd take any of the weapon as long as they had that model, but since I'm trying to transmog Gavel of Peroth'arn I can only use One-hand weapons. ):
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
One hand can be applied to main hand just fine, just not main hand to one hand, or off hand to main hand.

Confusing? Psh, naaaaaaaaw!
Reply Quote
Well, I can't transmog the Gavel to Light's Justice, so I don't think it works the way you say.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, I can't transmog the Gavel to Light's Justice, so I don't think it works the way you say.

That's because Gavel is a one hand weapon while Light's Justice is a main hand weapon, kind of exactly what I said before.

One hand item skin transmog applied to main hand = OK!
Main hand item skin transmog skin applied to one hand = Not OK!
Reply Quote
So I stand by the fact that I need the one-handed model of the maces.
Being Unknown Archaeologist's Hammer since I already did Ampitheatre on my pally.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty much, but I think there were some instances where it was possible to ticket a GM to have quest exclusive items re-awarded to you if your log shows that you've previously completed the quest.

Eg. I lost my Blood Knight Tabard before, but had it mailed back to me within a few days. Though I'm pretty sure this only applies to BoP items, no extra Shadowmourne completion rewards for you.
Reply Quote
Still looking to buy this weapon if anyone should come across it. (:
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
At this point, try ticketing for Crimson Cranium Crusher as I am certain GM's only look at the quest completion and not the item you had chosen for the quest reward.

I don't know if this changes if you still actually have De-rage Waraxe around, which would result in you getting 2 quest rewards.

As a side note, I did actually manage to snag a Melia's Magnificent Scepter off the AH about 2 weeks ago, just no mace to use it with.
Edited by Soulia on 1/6/2012 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
I opened up a ticket, so hopefully they'll be able to give me the weapon, even though I kinda feel like a jerk asking Blizz to do such menial tasks.
Thanks for the input though.
Sadly theunderminejournal says that the BoE version that I've been looking for was on the Ally AH a few days ago for 250g, but I wasn't on to buy it, to which I am very disappointed, but it can't be helped.

And I also picked that weapon up as well for this priest since I have the main-hand Mace from Well of Eternity.

But as far as the BoE version still goes, my offer still stands at 6k for anyone who may come across it. (:
Reply Quote
The ticket failed to get me the weapon, so I guess I'm back to asking in trade and farming for the BoE from Azjol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]