Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
i go helmless.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
Greatest transmorg. helm in the game
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Engi goggles/s2 helm are better, shame I can't get t8 shoulders did 25man ulduar last week and this week double conq token's off yogg :(
Edited by Nahjx on 12/22/2011 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Hipster rogues go blind. All these flakes posting how they dont like the bad a$$ banana bandana just cant put the time in to farm Illidan, the roguest of rogues.

UMAD!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
this thread needs more goggles.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Rogue
I like my mask.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
It looks like the same black rectangle they use to censor boobs on TV.
Reply Quote
12/22/2011 04:40 PMPosted by Sekken
Illidan, the roguest of rogues.

Mathias Shaw would like to have a word with you.

Besides, you are WAY too common, and who's afraid of a blind man?

Now, I have knives all over my body. Your argument is invalid.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I wear Cursed Vision as my transmog

Do I care that I look like every other rogue? Not really. I like the look of the gear set so therefore I wear the gear set. That's why transmog was created people.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
12/22/2011 05:32 PMPosted by Cogwell
It looks like the same black rectangle they use to censor boobs on TV.

Because the intensity of my (our) eyes is potentially damaging to the viewer's mental well being.

12/22/2011 08:35 PMPosted by Cutabove
who's afraid of a blind man?

First of all, shame on you, sir!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69NCLxwLEY&t=0m54s
Crap quality, but there you have it.

Normally we perceive ~90% of our information about the world through vision, but as the video implies, relying solely on our eyes can be a handicap. It's a well-documented medical fact that visual impairment often leads to improvement in other abilities / senses to compensate, sometimes to a level beyond those with functioning sight. For this reason, there is such a thing as blindfold training for martial arts.

The so-called "blind master" archetype is an old one. Modern examples include Daredevil, or that guy from The Boondocks. There are real-life accounts of blind people excelling at martial arts, some of whom surpass their able-eyed peers. Everything you can see, they can't, but everything you can't see, they can.

See without seeing, do without trying, etc. This philosophy is found in religion, art, sports, business, and almost everything else. It is that concept which lead me to choose this helm. RP!

And what's so bad about luring the enemy into a false sense of security? As Rogues, we aim to take the lives of the unsuspecting, with shadowy subterfuge and silence. We're not here to scare people. Go hang out with the Warlocks, milk drinker.

Greatest transmog helm in the game
Edited by Tantojutsu on 12/23/2011 12:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I wanna join the cool kids, meh this will do.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
You can disagree all you want, Chillidog, but when I see that helm I remember how many helms were remodeled off of that skin, and how lame i've though it was since BC. Rogues with the CV just makes sense in the lore of the game, and quite simply looks amazing =D
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue
Sorry. Purple Eng Goggles stepping though. I have the blue ones too. I dislike the wrath ones immensely.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
12/22/2011 11:44 PMPosted by Ayana
Lol cursed vision is the single most used transmorg for rogues.

Simple reason: It's the best.*

*Best in this case is a quantitative, numerical measure** of quintessential Roguery, of course.

**Quantitative, numerical measure in this case means the qualitative opinion of a dozen or so Rogues who have posted in this thread, of course.

I'm...tired.
Edited by Tantojutsu on 12/23/2011 12:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I would like to reiterate that there is no friggen R before the G in TRANSMOGRIFICATION
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]