A Gamiel Thread

SWToR is calling and WoW is grating on me lately. I'm taking a break of some sort...have fun Archimonde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Sad to see you go, not sad to see that it was because we wouldn't bend over and keep taking the dild0 from Ash anymore.

The amount of drama she causes across so many guilds is noted by so many people on this server and you only "stopped having fun" when she was stripped of officer after her hissy fit mid-raid and wasn't given it back.

Everyone knows where your loyalties lie.

P.S let Ash know while she was spamming guild about carrying us as a full clicking healer that needs us to define and explain how to stack properly, we one shot fights that took us 10 attempts last week, and got the full clear with three alts and a tank that's never tanked that fight.

I might be an ^-*!@#$ but at least I'm honest. I like you dude, but seriously? This %^-* is retarded.
Edited by Spug on 12/22/2011 12:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If all thats true, i actually take back anything bad i've ever said about your guild and you've earned back any respect i had for you, cause I lost it all when i seen she was in there.

/salute
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
The Christmas spirit demands me to house those in need. Any poor souls who don't have a family to break bread with during the holidays may join our guild and community.

We have a 2k RBG group, many alt raids, Christmas hams, and not to mention we are ranked 15th US 10/25. We toss drama !@#$%s in the dumpster and like sharing naked pictures of our girlfriends.

Also my girlfriend bought me SWTOR for Christmas so I'm gonna play some too. I wonder if I can be GM of two guilds???????
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
WAIT WAIT WAIT

EAGAN IS GAMIEL?
Reply Quote
Sad to see you go, not sad to see that it was because we wouldn't bend over and keep taking the dild0 from Ash anymore.

The amount of drama she causes across so many guilds is noted by so many people on this server and you only "stopped having fun" when she was stripped of officer after her hissy fit mid-raid and wasn't given it back.

P.S let Ash know while she was spamming guild about carrying us as a full clicking healer that needs us to define and explain how to stack properly, we one shot fights that took us 10 attempts last week, and got the full clear with three alts and a tank that's never tanked that fight.

I might be an ^-*!@#$ but at least I'm honest. I like you dude, but seriously? This %^-* is retarded.

Spug it stopped being fun for me in Firelands on nights when people didn't show up on time and then proceeded to screw up repeatedly on farm content. It stopped being fun for me when we couldn't get the drake run down in Firelands despite being overgeared. I can't dodge clouds or tornadoes for people or get people to sit/kneel on command. It stopped being fun when a power struggle ensued because I had no desire to try to keep control anymore.

Now, not a single person left in that run is one of the originals and I just didn't have the patience or the interest to keep going or keep recruiting especially considering our history of recruits.

I'm glad you guys one shot fights. As demonstrated this week and you full well know, heroics aren't happening unless you replace more people.

I will be playing online less and the time I have right now will go towards SWToR. I only have time for one game with school demanding more of my time next semester.

P.S. I'm not Gamiel but he used to be famous for making quit threads so this one was a salute to him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The Christmas spirit demands me to house those in need. Any poor souls who don't have a family to break bread with during the holidays may join our guild and community.

We have a 2k RBG group, many alt raids, Christmas hams, and not to mention we are ranked 15th US 10/25. We toss drama !@#$%s in the dumpster and like sharing naked pictures of our girlfriends.

Also my girlfriend bought me SWTOR for Christmas so I'm gonna play some too. I wonder if I can be GM of two guilds???????

Poaching Alliance !!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

Spug it stopped being fun for me in Firelands on nights when people didn't show up on time and then proceeded to screw up repeatedly on farm content. It stopped being fun for me when we couldn't get the drake run down in Firelands despite being overgeared. I can't dodge clouds or tornadoes for people or get people to sit/kneel on command. It stopped being fun when a power struggle ensued because I had no desire to try to keep control anymore.

Now, not a single person left in that run is one of the originals and I just didn't have the patience or the interest to keep going or keep recruiting especially considering our history of recruits.

I'm glad you guys one shot fights. As demonstrated this week and you full well know, heroics aren't happening unless you replace more people.

I will be playing online less and the time I have right now will go towards SWToR. I only have time for one game with school demanding more of my time next semester.

On time ? LOL 30min+ late Invites because your running your alts through firelands... Of course people are going to be late. I think in my entire time in this guild and raiding we started on time or close to on time once possibly twice ever. Blaming a firelands achiv fail run when you invited pugs because we did not have the people online that night for it lawls. Last night you made it pretty clear that NONE of this was the real issue. We had 9 of 10 raider at 11:15 and you refused the few changes suggested to you because no one would kiss and make up with ash so she would heal.
Reply Quote
Ash was the final straw...I haven't been having fun for over a month. That being said you can bring up all the dirty laundry you want...this will be my last response.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Since this is a bit linked with me healing, i'll take the time to make a response and I know you said you won't respond anymore but I hope you read it.

Even if it sounds painful or it hurts you it's almost a relief that you decided to step out along with Ash. It feels like the air has been freshened up and we can start from a clean slate, why? You were basically the only person in the raid who had a bummed-out attitude most of the time, and we could hear it in your voice day after day. That type of negative attitude, even if you don't believe it, is easily transfered throughout the rest of the team and that wasn't good. After 4.3 hit, day after day you kept posting statuses up relating to the fact that SWTOR is amazing and WoW isn't, that made me sad, considering the fact you recruited me =/ and found myself asking "Do I want to stay here, in a raid where some people aren't motivated for progression?". I was this close to transfering to a horde server with a core spot, but I really love the rest of the raid members; they're all hilarious and light hearted while keeping their game-faces on. If you wouldn't have left, I probably would have transferred already and wouldn't be posting this right now. I appreciate the fact you endured all this for a while, but if you were going to have a downy attitude all the time this was bound to happen and no I don't mean the clothes softner :).

On the side note..

The moment I began losing my respect for Ashalia was when she literally told me she was carrying me throughout all the encounters and to solve/help that problem she told me she had druid-healer friends who'd teach me how to heal; but excuse me.. why would Flaxy be my main and why would I have the courage to post myself on recruitment forums if I had absolutely no idea how to heal, holy !@#$? It didn't hurt (since I knew she was wrong) but I just didn't appreciate it. I don't know where all the hate towards me came from, from her but I'm pretty shocked since I never disrespected her. This is a Game... keyword Game, and we can't too emotional in it or expect compliments or people to hold your hand because you've had a bad day, because no one will care, sorry; we have to work together not individually. Before talking inferiorly to/about a person, look at yourself first. And i'm saying this << because for the first five bosses I healed with Alf .. the fights went smoother than ever, one- shooting them. Agreeing with Spug, yesterday, I didn't expect to get DW down't but damn, our group with three alts and a newbie tank, bosses just fell over dead before we could touch them. I don't know what Kamoz or Magic did but I loved it.

When I told you I never had a problem with females gamers in my life, I meant it but I've never met someone like Ash. Felt like if i'd dare fart in raid, she'd cry, sorry =(

Sorry 4.3 wasn't as you expected but thanks for stepping out, you're one of the most kind-hearted men i've known, good luck on swtor, it looks fun lol :)
Edited by Flaxylatikan on 12/22/2011 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
All I want for Christmas is Gamiel... :(

On a side note, can someone run my druid on the alliance side through instances? Ty!

edit: glhf in sw eagan
Edited by Liandreez on 12/22/2011 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Why do I see our dirty laundry hung out to dry on the Realm Forums? :(

Side Note:
Kuro is recruiting exceptional players :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

P.S. I'm not Gamiel but he used to be famous for making quit threads so this one was a salute to him.

I have to preface with "I like you man, but..." because you need a dose of reality.

Leaders have to lead by example. I've lead guilds in WotLK, BC, Vanilla... I know how people follow in the footsteps of the people with authority. As Trawn said, you were one of the worst offenders for not showing up on time, to your own raids. I remember the second raid I ever did with the guild starting 30 minutes late - 30 minutes we sat with 8/10 people waiting for you and Ash to finish an alt run. This happened numerous times and you kind of created your own monster there.

As for people screwing up on farm content, again, if you dont have the balls to reign in your own raid, dont complain about it. The main problem with the raid for the last 3-4 months has been Ash, and you let her alienate every healer we've had in that time while simultaneously aggravating the core of the group because she couldn't understand how to stack on Madness because she was too busy !@#$%ing at Flaxy for not healing the way she wanted her to. Nobody really wanted to be in Firelands that night, we were pugging people for achievements wtf did you expect?

There was no power struggle, Ash rage quit a raid in the middle of a raid and asked to be demoted. Kamo demoted her. Period. She then tried to guilt him for it back, but why would any right minded GM give officer back to someone that stranded a raid in the middle of attempts on Madness and demanded to be demoted? People are supposed to look up to officers, rofl.

Maybe ask yourself why none of the originals are around. The raid atmosphere was cancerous. Ash was seen as untouchable and had you in her back pocket, she made every healer we've had not want to play. You defended her ridiculous and irrational behavior which made the rest of the raid not want to play. We were about to lose 2-3 of our core before she "quit" (which was a cry for attention and a ploy to get her ego stroked) and now we should rebound well.

Heroics will come with time given the fact everyone can actually relax and focus on raiding now instead of playing relationship counselor to you and Ash and worrying about things like Ash having a coronary if anyone mentions WOL ranks.

12/22/2011 05:01 PMPosted by Kamox
Why do I see our dirty laundry hung out to dry on the Realm Forums? :(

These forums are used by like 20 people, and I'm sure I Got Aggro will be pleased to see Ash has successfully lived up to her reputation as the biggest drama bag to grace this trash can of a server.
Edited by Spug on 12/22/2011 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
holy !@#$ lots of text

ray if roll on rivendare will you tell me you think im cool?
Edited by Elinthiaqt on 12/22/2011 8:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
so basically what i'm getting out of this is....a girl almost brought down another guild and made people quit.

!@#$ing. gold.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
LOL GUILD DRAMA!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
so basically what i'm getting out of this is....a girl almost brought down another guild and made people quit.

Well...

yeah
Reply Quote
Gamiel #1
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
<3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I have no idea what were talking about
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]