*** BASIC INFORMATION ***
-GDKP stands for "Gold-DKP". It can also be known by similar names such as "Gold runs", "GKP runs".
- Everything of value will be auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to "The Pot".
- "The Pot" keeps growing in value until the end of the run.
- "The Pot" is split evenly at the end of the run to all 25 players in the raid present when the final boss dies. Everyone gets an equal share.
- There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets what. But if no one wants the item, is available for the minimum bid. BoE bidding is open to all. You can sell it on AH, it's not a taboo.
*** Rules ***
1. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items will have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. No item limit. **There is no extra loot/gold for the raid leader.**
2. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. If you leave early, you forfeit your share of the pot unless you have pre discussed it before the run with Gnomelike, Ålyssum\ Tankretholly
3. In the event a player is AFK for 5minutes, or without notice - or performs poorly*, is unable to connect to ventrilo, "disconnects" often, does not follow Raid Leader's instructions, displays racist/elitist behavior, starts drama - a fair first warning may or will be given, but they may be removed from the raid and/or forfeit their share of the pot if it continues. It also applies to those being rude to others on ventrilo.
*Denotes performing bad based on current gear, and/or standing in fire, and/or wiping the raid due to a boss mechanic aka being bad.
4. Gold must be **immediately** payable, sorry no IOUs. If you win an auction and refuse to pay you will be kicked and banned from future runs. If a bidder is found to be bidding higher than the money they have they will be kicked from the raid and the bidding on the item will start again.
5. If an item drops which happens to be an upgrade for someone in blues, we expect them to bid the minimum at least. They don't have to outbid someone necessarily, but as a courtesy for those others who are putting in that extra dps for the buyer's share. We won't force anyone to buy anything, but then don't expect to be carried and then not buy anything and yet get an invite back!
Edited by Ålyssum on 12/22/2011 2:50 AM PST