Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Well kids it's that time again...where I find it enjoyable during the holiday season to commit suicide somewhere in the world (...of Warcraft) and reward wonderful prizes for the one that finds me and brings me back to life.
Here are the rules:
1. This year I will be killing myself somewhere within the newly renovated Orgrimmar. We will all meet outside of the main gates at the start and when I say go, you will venture forth to locate my dead body.
2. The event will be a week from today, Thursday December 29th, and will start at 6:00 PM server time. I will begin inviting at 5:00 PM. After 6:00 if you still want to participate, send me a tell and I will invite you into the raid.
3. My body will be "in plain sight," meaning my entire body will be visible. I will not glitch half my body through a building and I will not be in any place where only a flying mount would find me. I may be inside a building or underwater, so be aware of that.
4. The grand prize this year is 10,000g. I will award that to the sole player who locates and resurrects me. THAT DOES NOT MEAN OTHERS GET NOTHING. I will have consolation prizes for being a good sport and playing along, so stick around, I should have something for everyone.
Hope to have a nice turnout, and if you have any questions regarding this event, do not hesitate to ask them here. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
BEWBZ or GTFO,
Edited by Taaux on 12/25/2011 11:43 PM PST
One thing to know as well....in order to qualify for the grand prize:
I will have hired judges who will be near enough my body to know if you are using mass rez to bring me back to life. I will not accept a rez if the judges tell me you are nowhere near me to even know where I am.
I am not saying you can't use mass rez, I just won't take the rez if the judges say you are nowhere near me.
Edited by Taaux on 12/23/2011 7:09 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.