GDKP FL/DS 25 Man - LF Bidders / Few Carriers

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dps Carriers, Healer Bidders LFM!

Epic is hosting a 25 man GDKP on Wednesday 28th night and day. Sunday day. If it is successful this may become a weekly thing.

Wednesday 28th:

Firelands: 6:00PM EST(ST) Invites

Dragon Soul: 11:00PM EST(ST) Invites

Sunday 1st:

Dragon Soul: 1:00PM EST(ST) Invites - Second run, not a continuation

Once again, if this first week is successful we will be turning this into a weekly thing.
Post below if you'd like to join please. Please indicate which character you will be attending on.

~Check in-game calendar for invites ~

YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE GOLD IF YOU LEAVE AT ANY POINT IN THE NIGHT PRIOR TO THE LAST ATTEMPT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT IT'S A KILL

I've previously run some of the most successful GDKP runs in the world, and plan on the trend continuing here on Turalyon. These runs used to net in between 8k and 17k per person in ICC25, where we progressed fairly quickly (11/12 Heroic prior to 20% buff). I fully expect us to make as much, if not more gold at the current tier of content. The goal is to clear content and do so in an effective and efficient fashion. Our progression path will probably start with full normals the first couple of weeks, and then progress to heroics as we gear up and form a competent and capable raid force. I don't expect us to start heroic modes in DS.

For those of you not familiar with GDKPs: You come to a run, you raid, and you bid on gear when it's put up for auction. There is no main spec or off spec. It's purely based upon whatever price you wish to pay for a piece of gear. Please note that there will be minimum prices. At the end of the raid, all gold is split amongst the people in the run.

HOW BIDDING WORKS: An item drops that you'd like to pick up -- I will auction the items off individually. You bid whatever amount of gold you wish into raid chat, people can outbid you and vice versa. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE GOLD TO PAY FOR SOMETHING, DON’T BID. If you purchase something and don’t pay for it, you will be removed from the raid and you'll forfeit your share of gold for the night. In addition, you won't be invited back.

Firelands:

Minimum bid: 500g

Increments: 500g

-----

Dragon Soul:

Minimum bid: 1000g

Tier: 2000g

----

LEGENDARY ITEMS:

Firelands:

Embers - 100g minimum bid

Cinders (not per) - 300g minimum bid (If 11 drop from one boss, it's 300g minimum for all 11)

Essences - 500g minimum bid (if you suck the boss before it's auctioned you will be kicked from the raid and added to my ignore list, and possibly that guy)

Dragon Soul:

Elementium Gem Cluster - 1000g minimum bid

WHO THIS RUN IS FOR:

This run IS for you if

1) You play well, are well geared, and want to make gold
2) You play well, have gold, and will purchase gear
3) You play well, have gold, have gear, and are bored
4) You play well

THIS run is NOT for you if

1) You aren't geared and don't have gold.
2) You don't play well.

FINE PRINT: I reserve the right to flat out tell you 'no' if your gear sucks, your attitude is horrible, or you just don't perform well. If you have a role, and play it poorly, don't expect a reinvite. These aren't runs for you to learn the encounters and learn your class. These are raids where you come for a fun time (we tend to troll quite a bit) while still maintaining an efficient and profitable environment. There will be no loot drama. If you don't get your bid in before time is up, tough. I also leave myself the discretion to extend a bid that's been closed, out of good faith, towards a particular player or role. The gold will be split amongst everyone who has particpated in and contributed towards the raid and a) didnt leave, and b) wasn't asked to leave.

Inb4: Trolls
Inb4: Your run is going to suck
Inb4: your guild sucks

That being said, ask around. I run a fair raid and we typically have a good time.

F.A.Q:

How do we know if we can trust you with our gold?
This isn't my first GDKP run. I've ran multiple in ICC/ToC on multiple servers. Plus I would be banned if I stole the gold.

What are the time limits on the run?
When ever the raid leader decides to call it (3-4 hours). Please note you must stay for the full time to receive gold.

How does the whole process work?
When a piece of loot drops. The " loot " will go into an auction. Players in the raid will follow the addon instructions and bid on the item. The highest bidder will receive the item after I get the gold from him/her.

How will we know if the split is equal and fair?
The addon I use tracks the pot from the start to end. It logs in raid chat anything I change to it. 2 People will keep track of it, and you can keep track of it aswell.
Edited by Dev on 12/28/2011 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
WTF
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'll go with this character, Warrior Tank. Possibly to both, would definitely want a full DS clear.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Youre wrong about prices made. Only gdkps that made over 6k a person consistently where Fusion and the ones Rogerklotz ran. Good luck on getting more than 4 a person
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/22/2011 09:58 PMPosted by Cruxxy
Youre wrong about prices made. Only gdkps that made over 6k a person consistently where Fusion and the ones Rogerklotz ran. Good luck on getting more than 4 a person

Those prices i've mentioned were made on different servers, unless you've been to 3 other servers and ran my GDKPs you have no proof, as I do if you want me to bring other servers onto this post.

I've previously run some of the most successful GDKP runs in the world, and plan on the trend continuing here on Turalyon.
Edited by Dev on 12/22/2011 10:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Ahh dev long time BRAH COME BACK TO WW??? Dev has ran successful GDKP's on our server, I can vouche for him and his guild. This is one wicked gold run very fast and consistant raiding with a BIG bank. Hes a very skilled player and raid leader. GLHF =D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
12/22/2011 09:58 PMPosted by Cruxxy

Perpetual Divinity used to run GDKPs during t11 and people would walk away with 6k+ easily.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I would like to attend the DS run on the 1st at 1 pm. On this toon as a resto shaman. Buyer
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I would be interested in this was being done on Friday or Sunday
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I support the GDKP's, something to spend my gold on every week. Also i will back up Razorbladez. The Perpetual Divinity or (Perp Derp) GDKP's Did rake in 5k-6k a person.
Lastly Fusion had a 5000 gold buy ins to some of their weekly GDKP's in /6 and even being at a 128k pot. The split was Gold back + a lil gold or buy items. (for ICC 25 H and the annoying dragon in RS)

GM -MetalMaster-
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So you ran the GDKPs on Kel Thuzad? I'm sorry but you're misinformed if you really think you ran the greatest gdkps in the world. You're gonna be in for quite a surpise, the player base for most of these GDKPs were Fusion/War Machine/Daybreak alts, and since two of those guilds are no longer here, and the player base on horde is dwindling down to nothing, you will have issues. Best of luck making little gold for effort.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Pay no attention to cruxxy, there are plenty of solid players still around this server, and there has always been a thriving pug community. I think that any GDKP would be successful, although it will take a few weeks of solid runs before you get extremely profitable.

Also, there have been many GDKPs on this server raking in over 10k per person, and that was back in LK.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
12/23/2011 06:53 AMPosted by Cruxxy
So you ran the GDKPs on Kel Thuzad? I'm sorry but you're misinformed if you really think you ran the greatest gdkps in the world. You're gonna be in for quite a surpise, the player base for most of these GDKPs were Fusion/War Machine/Daybreak alts, and since two of those guilds are no longer here, and the player base on horde is dwindling down to nothing, you will have issues. Best of luck making little gold for effort.

You're annoying shut up, please.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I look forward to reading the outcome of this, Hi Dev
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm sure bidding will be alot different compared to what it was in LK, it's very possible that the pool may be alot higher due to more people not only bidding on items for gear upgrades, but transmog as well. I'm excited to see how it goes! ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'd like to go on either DS run, preferably 1pm Sunday the 1st. I'll be going on this character as a buyer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The Sunday calendar invites will go out after Wednesday's run.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for more bidders and a few carriers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
1st week:

Firelands: 1700g split

Dragon Soul: 7000g split

Will be continuing again next week!

Bump for more DPS carriers!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I'll go next week. It would be funm i'd love to make some gold and resell some stuff. I'm not the best Dps but idk if you want to carry me or what. But if you need more hit me up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]