Possibly starting a PvP guild (read more)

85 Human Rogue
MVP
Hello! I'm Playerone. I have quite a bit of RBG experience and arena experience in the 2k+ brackets. I plan on starting a guild that revolves around organized PvP. This will NOT include world PvP because world flying exists and that killed what little "world PvP" existed in the first place. As with other guild there will be requirements, they are the following!

1.) No one under the age of 16 (showing great prowess and exceeding your standard age maturity level may acquire you a rank).

2.) You must have a full set of at least s10 gear (4k resil minimum requirement)

3.) You must have BattleGroundTargets

4.) You must have the ability to follow orders. For example, if your RBG leader tell you to kill Imahealerlol cause he is healing at Black Smith then drop your primary target at kill him. Pretty simple!

5.) You must be able to afford your own enchants ect

6.) No QQ.

7.) Have a good attitude towards PvP and competition. Sore losers and those who gloat will not be tolerated. (there may be exceptions)

8.) For the love of god don't be a troll.

9.) If you decide to join and are already in a guild at least let the GM know you are leaving to pursue a PvP guild or something.

10.) Don't be immature. Simple.

11.) Do NOT click/keyboard turn. No clicking means do not click ability's icon. Not even stances such as Aspect of the hawk, Frost Presence, stealth, ect. Keyboard turning is using the "A" and "D" key to move your camera and toon.

What I am looking for class wise.

FC: Prot Warrior

DPS:
1.) Frost mage
2.) feral druid or rogue (preferably sub)
3.) Shadow Priest/ Warlock
4.) frost/UNH DK
5.) Balance druid or Ele sham

Healers:
1.) Holy pally x2
2.) Resto sham
3.) Disc Priest

This list of dps/FC/heals is not official but pretty close.

I understand that with this being a PvE realm finding these thing will be hard. But once found loyalty to the team would be expected. RBGs are in a way the "raiding" of the PvP system. It take progression as a team to get better.

If you wish to possibly join, mail me in game or simply reply to this.

Best wishes,

Playerone.

Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
You must be new here. This server is full of terrible pvpers. Good luck herding your cats.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
MVP
12/23/2011 09:37 AMPosted by Harryguy
You must be new here. This server is full of terrible pvpers. Good luck herding your cats.

hmmmm, no I'm not. But I have seen great potential from people on this server.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Good luck herding your cats.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
MVP
12/23/2011 01:45 PMPosted by Harryguy

Luck is only in PvE gear rolls.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Hah!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
OP has dumb name reported......................................(bump)
Reply Quote
Fuzzy kitty reporting for herding!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Didn't know you had a dk on this realm haha. Rerolled from priest to dk after watching dks solo amazing priests?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
01/02/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Andorîîan
Didn't know you had a dk on this realm haha. Rerolled from priest to dk after watching dks solo amazing priests?

I've had a DK for quite some time :D Was my 2nd ever toon in wow (First was my Hunter) ! :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
12/23/2011 01:33 AMPosted by Playèrone
This will NOT include world PvP because world flying exists and that killed what little "world PvP" existed in the first place.

They are instituting a "no fly till 90" requirement in Mists of Pandacrap. If you are interested in reconsidering your stance on this then I would like to talk to you on vent or something.

here is a copy of what I'm posting around various forum describing exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks For Reading!

Çrazytrain (PvE raid Mage) or Çrunk (WPvP Pally)

(¯`•._.•[Çrunk]•._.•´¯)

I am looking for a guild or players that are interested in world PvP.

With Mists of Pandacrap coming soon and the "no fly till 90" restriction it is a perfect opportunity to try to introduce some old fashioned faction war.

I am currently on Tichondrious (H) and am willing to re-roll or transfer a toon. Tich is a good realm as it is a high pop alliance dominated pvp server with plenty of Alliance to kill, however, there are not many people interested in WPvP.

I want to make the Alliance leveling experience a absolute nightmare and send all the little pandas back to PvE servers were they belong. I firmly believe that there is no longer much of a difference distinguishing a PvP from a PvE server and that is sad. The very culture and soul of WoW is fading away because people are acquiring gear to either sit in cities and look cool or simply re-roll to start over. This is fine for some people but should be the norm on a PvP server.

There should be at least one server that is notorious for world PvP that requires friends and a good guild for support in order to level on it. This was the way it was on Mal' Gannis when it was one of the original 4 servers at launch until we eventually unbalanced the server 10:1 in favor of Horde forcing us to move on in search of gnomes to eat lol. You joined a guild because leveling without one was extremely hard and that in turn built the comrade and loyalty that is being eroded by the ease of solo play currently available.

I take the "war" between factions seriously and believe it is the reason for the game in the first place. Dungeons and raids are there so you can slay an internet dragon, take its treasures and use them stab someone dang it.

I have 5 level 85s and have been playing since day 1 of this game. I have been a successful GM in the game and know exactly how to kick start this on any PvP server. What I need is the right players that want to be proud of their guild and faction. I prefer Horde. I do not have the time to dedicate to properly managing a guild but I am one of the best officers/right hand you could ask for.

ANYONE interested in this or that would like more info PLEASE post (or find me in-game). If I am to level another character I want to get going so I am ready and geared for MOP!

PS. I could simply help make this an aspect of a guild that needs activity for when there are no raids :)

Thanks for reading!

I can be found on Tichondrious playing

Çrazytrain (PvE raid Mage) or Çrunk (WPvP Pally)

b](¯`•._.•[Çrunk]•._.•´¯)[/b]
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
Willing to do RMP with me this season in 3's? =P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
02/03/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Coldvibes
Willing to do RMP with me this season in 3's? =P

This is playerone, yeah maybe we could!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Is it even worth it to learn prot to be fc? >.> Arms are pretty much the best warriors.

I am asking cuz im willing. (when im 85 lol)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Awfull would you be willing to help me learn to play prot pvp? (Or do you only use prot for FC?)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I just transferred here and have been looking to get into a PvP guild but they seem scarce (or nonexistent). Awfullol is the only person I have seen even TALK about PvP...

That being said, I am interested in helping you bolster your ranks. I've been playing since Vanilla and have a firm grasp of my class. I take orders -extremely- well. I think I meet all of your requirements but haven't had much experience in RBG's or the high ranked Arenas as I came from a RP realm (get your chuckles now).

If you are interested in having me join up (or try out of whatever you wish) send me an in-game mail as I am much more likely to see that then see a response here. As I said, new to the server and not quite in the habit of regularly checking the forums.

I hope to not only hear from you soon but demolish Horde with you soon as well.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Alright well last night I went to GS and set up keybinds so i could stop clicking, and i zoomed out farther then i normally would.. haha then i dueled people and im getting the keys right now, i dont have to look at the keyboard. SO now im nota clicker.

I am playing as arms btw.

I just gotta hit 85, and well I am only 1 bar into 84, im not excited to grind pve, i hate pve.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]