<Halcyon> Recruiting

90 Pandaren Shaman
Raiding Schedule

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm server (Pacific) time on Arathor PvE US. .

Progression: Dragon Soul 8/8 Heroic

Halcyon was a top 100 25 Man US guild now converted to 10 Man raids for Dragon Soul and beyond.

Currently Recruiting:

Enhancement Shaman (High)
DK (Medium)
Mage (Medium)
Ret Pally (Low)
Rogue (Medium)

At this point in time, we are currently seeking exceptional players in the above classes. If your class is closed and you feel you have what it takes to raid with us, please feel free to apply as well.

Our Environment

Our raid, vent, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. You will also need to be comfortable with receiving constructive criticism from both the officers and your fellow guild mates. This may include comments on your spec, gem choices, talent choices, etc. We try to maintain an enjoyable gaming environment, but if you are easily offended, or not receptive to criticism, then this guild is not for you.

Loot System

Loot Council based on a blind, zero-sum dkp system. We are not here to play dress-up; we do not like greedy people. Loot is for progression purposes, and will be treated as such.

Guild Bank

Raiders have full access to the guild bank for repairs during raid hours. The guild bank also provides all food and flasks to it's raiding members.

How to Apply

Go to www.guildhalcyon.com and follow these instructions:

1) Register for the forums
2) Read and comprehend the stickies in the recruitment forum
3) Post an application using the format provided in the recruitment forum

If you need to make contact with any of the officers with questions in regards to our application process or any other related questions about the Halcyon guild, please contact Cintrik or Arli in game and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Thanks!
Edited by Cintrik on 7/14/2012 10:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MxGC1j2ogM
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
5/8 LF Ranged DPS (SP Preferably)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I am a longstanding member of Halcyon. Want to play with a GREAT group of people? Want to play with some damn excellent players? We simply need 1-2 SOLID players who will commit to our 9 hour a week raid schedule and we can return to #1 on server. Ranged dps is our largest need - a SP would be amazing! I promise your time will be well spent with this guild! Apply at www.guildhalcyon.com
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
My GS/ilvl is 373. I am interested in the raid spot that you have available. What is the current server time there?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Vex
If you guys had a tank spot open, I'd consider moving back to Arathor Alliance to see Halcyon pop back up. Hi btw Todes :)
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
Bump for old guildies.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Back in my day Halcyon were badasses, I don't even recognize a handful of people anymore. Valistryx, Online, Clearly, Totem, and Vel where did you go. But a special hello to falerin, ryuonato, and felathria.
Reply Quote
They ate the worm.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Online went horde..he renamed his toon backonline.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Backonline is definitely not the Online from Halcyon.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/11/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Eons
Backonline is definitely not the Online from Halcyon.

I don't disagree with that. I asked him a while back why he seems out of character from the Online I new in Wrath. He said, and I quote " I suffered a concussion so I forgot alot of how I use to be back in wrath, I pretty much have to relearn everything." I was like Oh, ok.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I'm fairly certain that this is his DK on Andorhal. I could be wrong, but you can't actually view the armory to verify past achievements that his toon had since its been inactive for a good amount of time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=komarimono
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
LOL, have you actually spoken with Backonline about this, cause last I heard from him was that you guys were begging to get him to join your guild cause he's the real "online" ..lol..Kids got quite an imagination.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Priest
I'm actually Online.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
04/11/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Crayons
I'm actually Online.

tbqh, me too!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
04/11/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Ranncid
LOL, have you actually spoken with Backonline about this, cause last I heard from him was that you guys were begging to get him to join your guild cause he's the real "online" ..lol..Kids got quite an imagination.

I called him out in trade chat and asked him a few questions the real Online would know the answer to. That's the only time I've ever really interacted with him. He didn't have the answers to any of them. He also told me that his real account was hacked and he had to start over. He also didn't mention a concussion at the time. So draw your own conclusions from that information.

Back on topic: Halcyon is recruiting! Fun guild, I leveled this priest while in Halcyon and did RBGs for a while on this priest and my druid. I enjoyed my time there. Congrats on Madness.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/11/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Ranncid

Ha! I was there when this guy first showed up in trade claiming to be Online. For a few minutes the conversation was coming up with questions to which only the real Online would know the answers. The rest of the conversation was laughing at how pathetic this guy is.

I don't know how you got the idea that we had any interest in him joining--it's almost as if he lied to you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]