You stay out of my Elemental Plateau! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvmr2TMOQ_8#t=16m51s
Edited by Draxyl on 12/23/2011 11:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
o_0 this is pretty old wtf
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Draxy is trying to remember the good ol days when warlocks were OP.

:3

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
The amazing clicking warlock
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
lol what a pro
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
12/25/2011 10:35 AMPosted by Lukien
lol what a pro

Oh lookie what the cat dragged over from the alliance side.... =D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Draxyl = greatest lolclicker WoW has ever seen, he is also known for going beerbiobrb, in every !@#$ing dungeon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
And oh how I remember my early days in WoW on Lethon. This was my second server, and Draxyl basically made me bait in EP, Nagrand, HFP, STV, and any other area where world pvp went down. Told me "Your a huntard just stand there and look stupid, Ill probably be able to kill them before they kill you."
Reply Quote
Who the !@#$ is Apocowlypse.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
IM BATMAN!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
01/09/2012 06:16 AMPosted by Charmless
Who the !@#$ is Apocowlypse.

</insert random bad no one cares about here>

thats who?

Same could be said for you, and countless others bub. Your nothing special. I would guess, judging from your achievements, you have next to no social life however. So good on ya for that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/09/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Apocowlypse

</insert random bad no one cares about here>

thats who?

I would guess, judging from your achievements, you have next to no social life however.

Sounds like sykes
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I don't even have half the achievement points that he does.

In fact, if my math holds up, I think that means I have at least 100% more of a social life than Zarlin does.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I don't even have half the achievement points that he does.

In fact, if my math holds up, I think that means I have at least 100% more of a social life than Zarlin does.

Clearly, how many times have you failed at Gladiator?

Oh add all your alt achievement points up, hmu when you realized you just trolled your self
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I dont get mad at insults thrown around forums. I have read comments made by certain people on here however. Some of them toss out comments about Arena ratings, and pve achievements like it really matters. Kicking !@# in pvp, or pve should not be how you measure your self worth. If kickin $%^ on a game in pvp, pve, or any aspect of it is how you judge yourself or others? I suggest you quit playing wow. Its a game, meant to derive fun from, not a means to judge or rate the quality of your life.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/09/2012 11:41 PMPosted by Apocowlypse
I dont get mad at insults thrown around forums. I have read comments made by certain people on here however. Some of them toss out comments about Arena ratings, and pve achievements like it really matters. Kicking !@# in pvp, or pve should not be how you measure your self worth. If kickin $%^ on a game in pvp, pve, or any aspect of it is how you judge yourself or others? I suggest you quit playing wow. Its a game, meant to derive fun from, not a means to judge or rate the quality of your life.

umad?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you really 5-10 in 3s Bubbaset?
Reply Quote
01/10/2012 04:35 AMPosted by Joñ
Are you really 5-10 in 3s Bubbaset?

LOL OWNED.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]