Attention Alliance doing Winterveil.

90 Undead Mage
I grow tired of being unable to find a dwarf paladin and draenei priest and I have no friends to make them for me so I'm proposing that anyone who does have one bring theirs to Dalaran where I can peg you with my snowflakes. Deal is both ways, I have all horde toons needed for the achievement in Dalaran so we can trade off. Whisper me on Cucuy in game if your tired of searching for that sneaky undead rogue or Blood elf warlock thats still in Silvermoon City standing in front of a mirror still trying to match his outfit and hair.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I now only need Dwarf paladin. Thank you Nonamesleft.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Was able to nab a dwaf pally in WSG. If anyone needs to snowflake any horde and I'm online, feel free to whisper me in game. I still have them all sittin in the south bank in dalaran. Merry Christmas all and Happy New Years.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]