bladefist world pvp gatherings

90 Tauren Druid
Since there are only a handful of ppl who keep up with forums, other than to "troll" and most wouldn't find out when it is, until after it was over.

might be best to pick one day out of the week, and we just know " some !@#$s gonna go down"
i think sundays would be the best day. and we can change up the place each sunday.

I'll be more than willing to set them up. help spread the word, and let more ppl to know about it. if sundays are a good day, let me know if another day would be better. i rally don't want to start putting too much effort into it untill i know there are enough ppl interested to make to worth it.

anything less than a 20 vrs 20 just wouldnt feel worth it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
slowly but surly seeing more world pvp going on
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I would be interested on Alliance side. I too miss world pvp in untimed contests where points don't matter. I think it would only take one epic battle to get people to go once or twice a month. Don't do it too often or people lose interest. If they anticipate it after a long wait, it can be something great.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
this is a really good idea ....... just the other night me and several others were discussing how much we missed the old tarren mill/south shore brawls .... though im not sure that will work now that south shores been wiped out.but yeah id love to get this going.tb is a poor excuse for world pvp and ioc and av are really the only 2 bg's that get massive enough to be really fun but like you said in an earlier post theyve just become pve races to kill the bosses.hopefully this isnt too old and people are still trying to get this going though from small amount of posts doesnt look like it .......... lmk how its going and ill try and do my part on the alli side.

on another note i remember in the old days it wasnt so much planning it beforehand that got these going it was one side or the other going to the other factions town and beating it to hell waiting for word to spread in the other factions major cities which would draw tons of pvp'ers out to the area.think this could still work i know everytime goldshire gets attacked tons of alli go racing there from sw.again lmk what you think.ttyl.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
also ramm , post few before this you said dint want to waste time on this unless guaranteed to have at least 20 vs 20 , unfortunately thats not going to work , best way to do this is get 5-10 on each side brawling and have someone from each side get into a major city and start spamming trade about the fight and i guarantee tons of bored pvp'ers waiting on bg arena tb or wg queues would swarm the area.its at least worth a shot.even if doesnt work first time get it going and get a buzz going about it and people will start showing up.have a mage on each side port in to announce it for few minutes then port back to fight again maybe through lock summons.unfortunately though dont think a perfect 40 vs 40 scenario (or even 20 vs 20) is really possible especially on a pve server.againlmk what u and anyone/everyone else thinks.thx guys , ttyl.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i would settle for a 10 vrs 10, but the build up is what kills me, waiting for ppl to get interested and show up. usually ends up where next wave shows up after its over. Im really hoping that mists is as pvp oriented as it sounds. as far as the "pve server" just tell them what i tell ppl when they say that " if it was a pve only server, we would not have the optin to flag, this is a normal server, meaning the option to flag, or unflag WHEN we do not want to pvp." don't let ppl hide behind the "pve server" thing anymore, call them out for just plain old " too skurd to fight red names bc they arnt like mobs,... they fight back and can think"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
At least mists is supposed to be bringing alot of pvp back to the game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mists of Pandaria is sort of getting back to what we did in the original release of World of Warcraft. If you recall (if you were here then), there was no ultimate unified story of "here is the bad guy/gal go kill them". It was more focused on the conflict between the Horde and the Alliance with some additional Azerothian dangers mixed in.

With Mists of Pandaria, we've really wanted to add it in for awhile because the idea of the pandaren evolved over time and became something more. (At one point it was considered for Burning Crusade.)

So, that said, in the expansion, we're sort of going back to our roots of adventure, exploration, and that ongoing conflict between the Horde and the Alliance. Thus, the point of it all. You'll get to explore Pandaria, meet the pandaren and the denizens of that area of the world, and will be embroiled in the not so happy history between the Horde and Alliance

( from a blue post)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
LFM to slaughter some Alliance..... whens the next big event?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I really like the idea but all it would take is one jerk to leave the raid group and summon another group of people right as the battle started to ruin it. The other side would get stomped and nobody would want to do it again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
there are always turds to ruin anything. but in the past that was never really an issue, most ppl enjoy it as is. and if one side cheats, the other side will walk, and the fun ends
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I like it I like it ! ....so when do we start? /sharpens blade
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/19/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Xaníth
I like it I like it ! ....so when do we start? /sharpens blade

>uses mace
>rps about sharpening a blade
gg nerd

lol.. poor little bitter xanith. soo miserable all you can do is be an !@#$%^

/gently pat
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Well Xan, hop on an Ally toon and we'll see if my mace sharpening skills are up to par eh? lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Hey Ramm, we've talked a few times in game. Add me to your friends and if you get something set up let me know. All I do is bg's now, and they're starting to get boring.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
oh wow...me likes this....lets do it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
hey kraxil, and added.

since so many players are coming back .and I've been getting a lot of whispers asking when the next one will be. so. i guess its about time to start them up again since interest is getting peaked again. As soon as i get one together ill post it in this thread. The more ppl show they are interested, the more ppl come forward tho
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This sounds AWESOME! Reminds me of the big battle we had at xrds a few years back...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]