Horde, really?

90 Human Rogue
I want to thank all of you who participated in last night's FTA raid. That was the smoothest and most well done FTA I have ever been a part of.
Now as far as the Horde goes, you guys were really pathetic in your attempts to not only stop us, but to kill our king as well. I was expecting at least a small challenge out of you guys.

Merry Christmas Hordies, Ho Ho Ho.
Edited by Pestle on 12/25/2011 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
That's weird, its like all the horde were busy doing other things.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
All the Horde were busy? Yeah, I suppose they were busy forming a 40 man raid group to come and hit back at us in SW... and wiping. Twice. Our raid group was making our way to Thunder Bluff at that time, we did not stop to defend.

Oh, wait, you must be talking about the 40 or so Hordies we nuked trying to walk through the doorway in Grommash Hold. You're right, they seemed pretty busy too.
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Mage
Dear Velen Horde,

Where can we send our cleaning bill? It took forever to sweep up all those yucky horde bones from Stormwind Keep last night.

signed,

we need more lemon pledge
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LoL
Edited by Marni on 12/26/2011 1:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah very well organized and from what I hear once again well done! Sorry I missed it, was in DS. But please don’t leave me out the next time because of it. Kudos guys and gals and @ Daffney oh baby will you touch my antlers?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Dear Velen Horde,

Where can we send our cleaning bill? It took forever to sweep up all those yucky horde bones from Stormwind Keep last night.

signed,

/punt
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Dear Velen Horde,

signed,

DAFTNEY - you should have just stamped your little foot and gone on strike until the WoW gods cleaned them up for you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm so insulted. >:{}
Reply Quote
Oh, wait, you must be talking about the 40 or so Hordies we nuked trying to walk through the doorway in Grommash Hold. You're right, they seemed pretty busy too.

Yes. Quite busy. Dying.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Try to raid us while we awake.
Wanna get owned?
/chicken
/taunt
/spit
*Press X over your dead body*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Nothing better than butchering heaps of Horde.

Especially Velen Horde.

Shame I missed it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'd be insulted & angry at these comments.....but the organization, timing and execution were flawless. This will be the first (and hopefully last) time I say this, but you guys really do deserve a big gratz from allies, as well as horde.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
So.... Low pop holiday run on the capitals matter because....
Oh wait I forgot its velen ally so of course all the kids where at home n not out at party like the older velen horde players
Edited by Joeninja on 12/27/2011 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Thank you very much Berthabutt. :)
Edited by Pestle on 12/27/2011 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Spirit of the game Pestle! :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Big Gratz to Alliance team on that one. Was flawless and wish Horde would do the same, but getting a group going is like pulling teeth.
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Mage

*Press X over your dead body*

I find it much more humiliating when one of your undeads decides it would be just funny as all get up to cannibalize my little gnome corpse.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
So.... Low pop holiday run on the capitals matter because....
Oh wait I forgot its velen ally so of course all the kids where at home n not out at party like the older velen horde players

LOL bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]