My ignore list is filling up

85 Worgen Hunter
I can appreciate the use of an emote from time to time, but when the same people do the same thing, over and over again it gets old, and quite annoying to say the least. So, for those horde players that just can't seem to stop using them, i'm placing you on ignore.

Have a good day :)
Reply Quote
/em becomes enraged! (WarriorSound)
/em is on a MASSACRE!!! (PVPSound)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
/em becomes enraged! (WarriorSound)
/em is on a MASSACRE!!! (PVPSound)

/ignor........I can't do it, I just can't put you on ignore!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Aren't you the 1,300s hunter who pops readiness everytime to kill someone? I laugh at your pity.

P.S. I'm also talking to Angelsfury.

Actually no I'm not,(not quite sure why using a class/spec ability cd would be wrong?)anyways, i'm just an average player at best that enjoys pvp in world of warcraft. Not sure if you're being serious, but in case you are...if insulting people makes you feel good, more power to you, but it sucks you would choose to be/act that way.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
12/28/2011 04:54 AMPosted by Thugnificent
Yup you're the bad hunter I remember, all cleared up now.

Is this the part where i'm suppose to argue with you or something? Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. I'll save you some trouble......I know i'm not good at this game, i've never claimed to be. I do still have quite a fun time playing the game regardless. With that being said, you don't have to waste your time responding to this post, because this is my last response to you. Have a great day :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/02/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Salares
He's from FE, you'll have to forgive him.

The views, opinions, positions or strategies expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions or strategies of Frequent Excellence or any member thereof.

Teehee.
Edited by Ðivinix on 1/2/2012 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
thugnificent is mean
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
thugnificent is mean

also, sorry about attacking you guys outside SW the other day
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/02/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Shalos
thugnificent is mean

also, sorry about attacking you guys outside SW the other day

meh, twenty against like four, nbd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]