Actions of a bad raid leader

85 Night Elf Druid
It comes to my attention that ninja looting is something that will never stop. It is also something that shows how one person's overall attitude towards themselves and others' are. The childish acts of one person can ruin it for alot of people, and that pertains to taking something that they did not earn and someone else has worked for. This person knows who they are, and taking loot from the BH 25 man for yourself, after my guild member won it, and saying that they don't PvP isn't your decision. If they won the PvP necklace, then they deserve to get it. It is obvious you wanted it for yourself because you are too lazy to work for it yourself or feel that cheating others somehow makes you feel better about yourself, and not realizing the consequences of such actions. If you read this, and in time, and you still have anything such as good sportsmanship on a game, then you will hand the loot over before the 2 hour limit is up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Getting lucky with rolls hardly means earning something, I'm sorry but I tried to reach an agreement with him, when he started being irate, calling me a *** and saying he's coming for my account.. I think you guys fail to understand that if he decides to do 6 arenas (something he hasn't done this season) he could buy the exact same neck, I would even be willing to carry him through it.

So then, I guess I fail to see why he would even remotely care about the cataclysmic gear when he doesn't even make the effort to win a few arenas or BGs for his conquest cap. Is he just planning for BH to drop them all?

So if you guys want to talk about earning stuff, tell him to take me off ignore and whisper me, and I'll help him get 2000 rating so he can buy 3 of these necklaces next week.
Edited by Wetlol on 12/27/2011 8:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Stop justifying your actions to his playing experience. You obviously could have bought the necklace yourself, but saying he could have doesn't make a difference, so you can scratch that out because ninja looting is still, ninja looting. You don't get to make decisions on another person's playing experience in a game and whether or not they deserve loot. You did not set down loot specific rolls in the beginning, I am sure. Don't justify your actions by offering help, either. He didn't ask for it, so don't try to remedy the situation with an offer like that. You made the poor decision and you can deal with the consequences in the long run.
Edited by Xonori on 12/27/2011 9:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I would like to add that the situation has been remedied. I would like to apologize for this thread, as when we tried to compromise something in a greater return, it was met with a poor attitude. So I would like to thank Wetlol for trying to work with us on this situation and hope everyone has a good day. TY
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wetlol #1
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Yeah. It's totally wrong that pvpers should only get to roll on pvp gear eh?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
12/27/2011 07:53 PMPosted by Onï
Yeah. It's totally wrong that pvpers should only get to roll on pvp gear eh?

No. It's totally wrong that pvers should only get to roll on pve gear. eh.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Since when did 9 lines require paragraphing? You're pathetic Leva.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Let me guess. Wetlol is contrololololz?

This is isn't something new. Do not raid with that scumbag. I'll troll him until he name changes or whatev, just because he's a scumbag. Heres what happened.

Pug group for dragon soul. 10 man normal mode. We down first boss. Druid healer wins loot on first boss. We start pulling trash towards Warlord. Epic MAIL belt drops. I compare belts, it's not a huge upgrade. I ask him to open roll it for all, so i can take a shot for AH loots.

Mythos wins it, the druid healer who won on first boss. Control rolls about a 40. 2nd place roller is Hlywood. A pally tank. Mythos gets loot fairly after winning. Shortly before we pull the boss, mythos decided she was feeling crappy (she was sick), and to bail out on the raid. She gave the belt to the raid leader (CONTROLOLOLZ), a rogue scumbag.

Her intentions were to give it to the 2nd highest roller. What does control do? He keeps it, doesn't say a word to the raid. Puts it up on the auction house. This, after I asked for an open roll trying to be fair. The dude is a scumbag. Do not raid with him.

I'm gonna troll you dude. Whether real life, or in a game, people who do !@#$ like that... You deserved to be called out.

You've been warned.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If WETLOL isn't controlololz, sorry ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
o.O
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Her intentions were to give it to the 2nd highest roller. What does control do? He keeps it, doesn't say a word to the raid. Puts it up on the auction house. This, after I asked for an open roll trying to be fair. The dude is a scumbag. Do not raid with him.

I'm gonna troll you dude. Whether real life, or in a game, people who do !@#$ like that... You deserved to be called out.

Show me where she says these are her intentions and I'll pull the belt off the AH, till then stay small in LFR; and be happy that my PUG has doubled your kills this patch.

01/18/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Phenomenons
You've been warned.

You have no idea how worried I am.
Edited by Wetlol on 1/18/2012 2:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

You've been warned.

worst callout ever
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

You've been warned.

I'm gonna call the Interwebz Police before someone gets hurt. Getting WAY out of hand.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
WOAH WOAH WOAH ...CALM DOWN
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ITT: Shaman upset that he can't lose 100g in deposit fees trying to sell a belt that's worse than a VP belt, and mad that a raid leader got a trash drop that was abandoned.

What does a snuggy say? A:

You've been warmed.
Edited by Thedave on 1/19/2012 2:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i was more impressed at the random necro to show hes mad about it
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
ITT: Shaman upset that he can't lose 100g in deposit fees trying to sell a belt that's worse than a VP belt, and mad that a raid leader got a trash drop that was abandoned.

What does a snuggy say? A:

You've been warmed.

WTB Snuggy, one of the ones with the bum flap so I don't have to remove it when I use the ladies room.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
[quote]Her intentions were to give it to the 2nd highest roller. What does control do? He keeps it, doesn't say a word to the raid. Puts it up on the auction house. This, after I asked for an open roll trying to be fair. The dude is a scumbag. Do not raid with him.

Show me where she says these are her intentions and I'll pull the belt off the AH, till then stay small in LFR; and be happy that my PUG has doubled your kills this patch.

^^^^^ Like I said, you have not an ounce of any decency. You SOMEHOW deserved this loot? You sucked pretty bad, not to mention you're a terrible raid lead. Then you kept loot only because she didn't announce it in raid. Mytho gave it to you cause you were raid lead and she didn't know who rolled #2.

This isn't a main of mine, but a toon I took to a pug of yours. And you failed pretty badly on that rogue. Then afterwards said "imma ask them to carry me through the main run".

You go internet tough guy! I'm not here to sound tough, just point out what a scumbag you are. SCUMBAG!

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]