LF a permanent raid spot

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a holy paladin, an unholy/blood DK (i also can play frost if needed) and a feral druid. I would LOVE to find a raiding spot for atleast one of them. I dont care if its a guild run or a set and stable pug group, just let me know. I know all fights and have healed madness with our best try being 3%. mail me in game or post here if you want to talk about possibilities. My deathknight is Scamz and my druid is Pudds. I am best on my holy paladin and unholy DK since i have held progression raid spots on both f them in the past. My paladin is my most accomplished character being 5/13H and 3/7H and 7/8 N DS. my time frame for raiding is 4:30-8pm server preferably sunday-thursday but i could raid saturday or friday aswell. I can supply logs if needed. I play this game to raid and progress but i hate it when people !@#$% about raiding. I take the game semi seriously(since it is just a game) and i really enjoy relaxed progression raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump for da hommies!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I was totally about to offer you a spot, but then I saw that you were horde lol.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Good luck mang. Wish you were alliance so we could get you in some runs. I know you know your stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]