Hilarious, stop misrepresenting<insert guild>

90 Troll Mage
Are you really bothered and paranoid that I removed you from real id.
I removed you both because the idiotic spam of broadcast messages between you and mushy either discussing Psichic or bragging over who has the bigger epeen, was annoying. If you had any commen sense whatsoever, you'd think of actually asking someone from my real id whether or not they saw me with a level one toon, on sargeras, trying to get Wager or Alford kicked. In which they'd say no. I brought age up because it's not just the number. Good luck to you too though, I look forward to more of your bragging in the future, it highlights my day knowing something this silly, upsets you that easily.

Wouldn't worry too much about it Emily. It probably made them feel more detached from the players in the realm when you cut off Real ID. Constant smack talking through Real ID could get annoying. I know I took a few people off before, for the same reason. You are still having fun in the game :-D. Hope all is well in the WoW world.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/13/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Mushyroom
I changed my name to get away from psichic

01/13/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Alford
I honestly changed my name because I am use to being called Alford
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
After wager told me psichic tried to get him kicked I knew I would be his next target so Alford was my choice off the bat as a cool name, if I didn't want anybody to know my name why did I keep lag and emily on realid?. #soGG
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
01/13/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Getbackhere
No Matter how far you get from Aggramar you will keep coming back. You will come back to "gloat" and "show-off" because you are obsessed what others think of you. You don't need to have respect from everyone but you won't let anyone think that you are bad and you will do everything in your power to make sure of this. No matter how much you say you are getting away from Aggramar you will update everyone on the server with your status.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I guess? lol I'm done man !@#$ happens. Enjoy the rest of your internet life :P.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
so since all the RQ people are pretty much picking their noses over a forum can we just go do a !@#$ing raid together? thx
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
01/14/2012 01:47 AMPosted by Hecbaby
so since all the RQ people are pretty much picking their noses over a forum can we just go do a !@#$ing raid together? thx

Most are raiding within OLP -- others are raiding with NF/Butter. If you wanna head that up for the rest of the people that are playing WoW, hit them up ingame. IK emily and lag have open toons.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Wolf is back Monday - To all who cares.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
gross why are you a male orc now? lol. i'll definitely get on to say hey and see whats up when wolf gets back.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I logged out transformed as a male troll.. and now it makes me look like a male orc in armory. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
limes, you forgot a critical component of that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VGytzXus

-hec
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
meow
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
/purr
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/15/2012 01:07 AMPosted by Vesperite
me

Pics please
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
meow meow meow i can't stop meowing because i am in heat and my neglectful owners never fixed me! I hope you weren't spaded purr.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
oh no, this is all natural

/purr
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/15/2012 01:10 AMPosted by Vesperite
i am in heat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
does the carpet match the curtains?
Edited by Vesperite on 1/15/2012 1:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/15/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Vesperite
pet match
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]