[H]<Post Mortem> H-Rag Mounts SOLD OUT!

90 Orc Death Knight
We have 1 more raid lockout until MoP release on Sept 25th!

DROP RATE NERFS have been confirmed and will go into effect with MoP Launch!

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/231567-madness-heroic-and-ragnaros-heroic-mounts/

Draztal Blue Poster:
#95 - 2012/08/16 07:40:00 AM
For those wondering, the drop rate of these mounts will be reduced.

Draztal Blue Poster:
#158 - 2012/08/17 07:09:00 AM
It will happen with the release of Mists of Pandaria :-)
Go get them!

Reserve your spot with PM while Life-Binder's Handmaiden mounts are still!

T13 Dragon Soul Packages

#1 Dragon Soul Deluxe Package (200K)
Life-Binder's Handmaiden + "Savior of Azeroth" + 8/8H DS + Any 410/416 loot (not needed by raiders)

#2 Deathwing Deluxe Package (150K)
Life-Binder's Handmaiden + "Savior of Azeroth" + Any 416 loot (not needed by raiders)

#3 Savior of Azeroth Package (75K)
• The "Savior of Azeroth" title + Any 416 loot (not needed by raiders)

#4 Dragon Soul A La Carte (Price based on requests)
• Looking for a specific boss kill or specific piece of loot? We can design a package to suit your needs!

T12 Firelands Packages

#1 Firelands Deluxe Package (200K)
Smoldering Egg of Millagazor + "Firelord" title + 10H FL (7/7H) + Any 391/397 loot

#2 Firelord Deluxe Package (150K)
Smoldering Egg of Millagazor + "Firelord" title + Any 397 loot

#3 Firelord Package (100K)
• "Firelord" title + Any 397 loot

#4 Firelands A La Carte (Price based on requests)
• Looking for a specific boss kill or specific piece of loot? We can design a package to suit your needs!

Additional information (Fine Print)

• We require a 50% deposit when you are summoned to the instance, with the remaining balance paid in full before we pull the last boss that is included in your package.

• We are pleased to offer a 10% discount to repeat customers (i.e. previously purchased a package or purchasing multiple packages at once).

• Our referral program will allow you to earn a 5% discount (good for one future purchase) for referring a new customer who purchases a sales run package.

• Coming from off-server? We are happy to work with our buyers to bypass transfer gold-cap issues via trade goods such as epic gems and other commodities. Contact us and we can discuss options.

• Any questions? Please send inquiries to postmortemsales@gmail.com or send a PM from our forums to Drelin! If you're on-server, you can also contact Drelin or any officers in-game.
Edited by Drelin on 9/21/2012 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
How much are you charging for hagara pickpockets? I may not have the dough right now but it'd be nice for future reference, as to how much I need to save up. Thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/28/2011 06:54 PMPosted by Sneakhuz
How much are you charging for hagara pickpockets? I may not have the dough right now but it'd be nice for future reference, as to how much I need to save up. Thanks :)

Register on our forums at http://post-mortem.guildlaunch.com and send a PM to Drelin.

We can discuss our rates privately.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol @ discussing pick pocket prices in "privacy"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
For those interested, keep posting on our guild forums, we have fulfilled several sales run requests to date.
Edited by Drelin on 12/31/2011 7:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
<Bump>
Reply Quote
Very interested in a Firelord.Firehawk mount run..Feel free to pst me in-game on any of my toons to negotiate a price..Thanks..

Jans
Elvisgeezus
Mebashyou
Winonaryder
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sales Runs Scheduled For:

2/13 (MONDAY)
2/18 (SATURDAY)

If interested, please post on our forums. Thanks!
Edited by Drelin on 2/11/2012 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
<Post Mortem> completed a Heroic Ragnaros sales run for me, happily took my gold, got me the Firelord title and the Pureblood Fire Hawk mount, and added three inches to my-- uh... Well, the run was a pleasure. They told me the deal up front and delivered as promised, and I had a lot of fun along the way.

If you have the gold to spare and/or need some sweet fiery vanity stuff, let them know! You won't be disappointed. Unless Drelin is tanking. :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
<Post Mortem> completed a Heroic Ragnaros sales run for me, happily took my gold, got me the Firelord title and the Pureblood Fire Hawk mount, and added three inches to my-- uh... Well, the run was a pleasure. They told me the deal up front and delivered as promised, and I had a lot of fun along the way.

If you have the gold to spare and/or need some sweet fiery vanity stuff, let them know! You won't be disappointed. Unless Drelin is tanking. :P

I'm just there to collect the gold and look pretty...

10H Rag Title + Mount - Sales Runs:

2/13 (MONDAY) - COMPLETED
2/18 (SATURDAY) - PENDING

If interested, please post on our forums. Thanks!

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
<Post Mortem> Did a fantastic job on 9 manning heroic rag and getting me the mount. Fast, quick, And very good. They told me whats going to go down, and they made sure i got my mount. If you have the gold, and want this mount, I highly recommend getting it from this guild. Fantastic job! Thank you all again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Our next opening for Firelord Title + Mount is the week of Feb 21st.

If you're interested in a sales run, please post on our forums:

http://post-mortem.guildlaunch.com

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We have opening for Firelord Title + Pureblood Firehawk Mount for the week of Feb 28th.

We will also be doing Savior + Life-Binder's Handmaiden sometime in the next few weeks.

If you're interested in a sales run, please post on our forums:

http://post-mortem.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
Grats on the 8/8 Heroic yall!

Bumpity
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Grats on the 8/8 Heroic yall!

Bumpity

Thanks !!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We will start taking requests for Savior of Azeroth Titles + Life-Binder's Handmaiden mounts.

We'll initially take requests and then schedule a time for you to get your title + mount.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Firelord Title + Mount scheduled for Week of 3/6.

Our next opening for Firelord Title + Mount is the Week of 3/13.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Selling a Firehawk right now, we got some upcoming opennings!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Firelord Title + Mount is available for Week of 3/13.

Please contact me if interested in scheduling a run.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Please contact me if interested in scheduling a run.

Weed of 3/13 - Sales run for Firelord Title + Mount available

Week of 3/20 - BOOKED
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]