Um...Why haven't the Blood Dks been nerfed?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
How does I kite Blood DK :( My poor paladin self. My 2's partner (a warrior) doesn't appreciate them either, though obviously we ignore them until their partner is dead. Its still an annoyingly long slog to murder them even after their partner is dead.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
Actually Hunters aren't the best match up against Blood DKs since their healing debuff wont even be noticed and they can't really keep you kited or cc'd all that long. Even worse if their pet is attacking a Blood Death Knight. So, yeah

my gear is god awful so i don't have the damage to whittle down their hp but i have no issues in kiting one 4 ever. Hunters have soooo many escape / cc/ get back to range mechanics Bloods are a joke for a hunter. They never land a single DS.

get me the 390 welfare stuff and I'll kill them all no worries.
Edited by Umeki on 12/28/2011 1:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
hahahahha thats why they call hunters huntards!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
There's almost no way an arms warrior( or ANY melee class for that matter) can kill a Blood DK.
LOL not without a Rocket Launcher.
Rogues counter them quite well. Warriors should just stun them asap and keep stunning them. The best way to defeat a Blood DK is to keep him/her locked down.

Actually Hunters aren't the best match up against Blood DKs since their healing debuff wont even be noticed and they can't really keep you kited or cc'd all that long. Even worse if their pet is attacking a Blood Death Knight. So, yeah.
Um...actually, they are. Dismiss pet. Pewpew away. End of Blood DK.

12/27/2011 06:03 PMPosted by Ozrek
How does I kite Blood DK :( My poor paladin self. My 2's partner (a warrior) doesn't appreciate them either, though obviously we ignore them until their partner is dead. Its still an annoyingly long slog to murder them even after their partner is dead.
Newsflash: Paladins have a stun (2, if they glyph for it). Also, I hear spamming exorcism is a good way to counter melee self-healing.
Edited by Wurtane on 12/28/2011 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/28/2011 02:45 PMPosted by Wurtane
I hear spamming exorcism is a good way to counter melee self-healing.

Try spamming Exo as ret. you'll get about 3 before you're oom. At 8k dmg per Exo, that's not a lot of damage.

Or just put it on passive. I don't know what all this "Dismiss Pet" crap is all about...

Rogues counter them quite well.

I destroy rogues in full PVE dps gear on my Blood. It's no contest, even with rogues in Conquest gear.

Hunters and Mages are the only classes that Blood really has any issue with. Everything else is dead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Try spamming Exo as ret. you'll get about 3 before you're oom. At 8k dmg per Exo, that's not a lot of damage.

this is actually true. for most rets outside of mage buffs they only have around 21k mana. outside of art of war procs hard casting exo will oom a ret in 2-3 casts and does terrible damage without the previously mentioned proc
Edited by Kusari on 12/28/2011 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
How to fix tank specs in PvP (fix as in more noob friendly): Make Vengence stacks increase threat gen rather than attack power.
Reply Quote
12/28/2011 06:41 PMPosted by Azusanya
How to fix tank specs in PvP (fix as in more noob friendly): Make Vengence stacks increase threat gen rather than attack power.

pointless nerf of tank damage which is a neccessary part of tanking in some fights and threat is already retard proof to hold
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Lmao. These threads are enjoyable.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
12/28/2011 03:21 PMPosted by Malradora

So, time them right. It's still magic damage, and it still bypasses any Blood Shield. Of course, if you stun him and then have your buddy shiv/tranq, then you're golden. The point is to prevent the Blood DK from using Death Strike. And if you cannot, then keep his vengeance down.

Or just put it on passive. I don't know what all this "Dismiss Pet" crap is all about...[/quote]
Either way...

I destroy rogues in full PVE dps gear on my Blood. It's no contest, even with rogues in Conquest gear.[/quote]
You shouldn't be. There's enough intelligent rogues out there who have posted in these forums to prove that it's quite easy for a decent rogue to shiv and disarm a Blood DK and burst them down.

Hunters and Mages are the only classes that Blood really has any issue with. Everything else is dead.
Yes...in random BGs, where most people don't want to do things like kite. In a random BG, people just expect things to die. They complain when things don't die instantly. Of course, in a RBG, outside of being a FC, Blood DKs are a joke...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I destroy... noob, drunk, high, run by one-handed player, distracted, or any combination thereof rogues in full PVE dps gear on my Blood. It's no contest, even with rogues in Conquest gear.

Fixed for you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

So, time them right. It's still magic damage, and it still bypasses any Blood Shield. Of course, if you stun him and then have your buddy shiv/tranq, then you're golden. The point is to prevent the Blood DK from using Death Strike. And if you cannot, then keep his vengeance down.

Or just put it on passive. I don't know what all this "Dismiss Pet" crap is all about...

Either way...

I destroy rogues in full PVE dps gear on my Blood. It's no contest, even with rogues in Conquest gear.[/quote]
You shouldn't be. There's enough intelligent rogues out there who have posted in these forums to prove that it's quite easy for a decent rogue to shiv and disarm a Blood DK and burst them down.

Yes...in random BGs, where most people don't want to do things like kite. In a random BG, people just expect things to die. They complain when things don't die instantly. Of course, in a RBG, outside of being a FC, Blood DKs are a joke...[/quote]

You sir have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Edited by Hermetic on 12/29/2011 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
It is ridiculously easy to counter Blood DK's once you know how to fight them

They are by far the easiest spec in the game to kite

Assassination says hai :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/02/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Rhystik
LOL look at all the op blood dks trying to defend themselves. You all are bad players, try a real class. QQ complete. I just pass you noobs in BG's and you can't catch me, its pathetic to see you try.

Why are you reading threads almost a year old that have no relevance to the current state of the game, and necroing them?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/02/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Rhystik
LOL look at all the op blood dks trying to defend themselves. You all are bad players, try a real class. QQ complete. I just pass you noobs in BG's and you can't catch me, its pathetic to see you try.

Are you sure you aren't a DK in disguise? Your command of the necromantic arts is formidable.
Reply Quote
I just read this whole thread without realizing its almost a year old, holy christ man...please teach me your necromantic ways master.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]