Topic H <Lateralus> We're Going to 25 Man's!
The best PvP guild on the server is getting into the 25 man raiding scene. The bulk of our 10 man has been together for a while and come January 3rd, we are moving over to 25 man. Our 10 man is currently 8/8 in Dragon Soul and on the way to hard modes. We are moving to 25 man for a few reasons.
1. We have a lot of people who want to raid, but we just don't have room to get them in our 10 man. People from other top guilds have expressed interest in coming over, but like to raid as well - now they will be able to.
2. When MoP hits, we'd like to have our core 25 already built so we can hit the ground running.
We are a very active guild that pretty much has something going on all the time. Many RBG's teams forming of various MMR's, random heroic groups running, and random bg groups get going all the time. We're a pretty social guild and I do my best to run the guild in a very organized way. Most of us are over the age of 21 so maturity and mutual respect is a key component to how I run things. If you are a troll, you won't last long. I expect everyone in the guild to treat each other with respect, and to also respect other guilds. I feel Lateralus has a good reputation on the server, and I intend on keeping it that way.
We run on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8:00 - 12:00 server. We aren't a hard core group but we will take raiding very serious and progress quickly even though we're only raiding a few nights a week.
To be considered please have the following:
- Relatively geared (we don't need you full 397, but the closer you are the better). A minimum of a 380 iLevel is required for a trial. You will also need to have your professions maxed out, and everything gemmed, enchanted, and reforged.
- Know your class and be experienced. We may need you to be a specific spec depending on the encounter, so be prepared.
- Be mature, most of us are over 21 and have raided together a while, so if you are some obnoxious 16 year old you probably won't last.
- Have vent and be willing to talk when required. Don't be shy, but don't be annoying either. With 25 people in vent, we only need you to speak when required for a fight mechanic. If you are annoying or tend to rage, go somewhere else.
- Be available for every raid. The spots we have open are full time spots. We don't like subbing new people in so don't whisper me if you can't be available for our raid times.
If you are interested in trying out for a spot, we'll be starting January 3rd. Please whisper either myself, or Jiv. You can also go to www.lateralus.us and apply.
These spots are going to be competitive to get, so bring your A game. If you fail during your trial we will remove you from the guild. We aren't looking for mediocre players. We have several top players in this group already so if you aren't up to par, we'll know that very quickly and you won't get a spot. There will be people chomping at the bit to get in this raid, so like I said, bring your A game. If you perform well, are consistent and reliable, the spot is yours to lose.
We will be doing loot council to ensure upgrades go to the person that will benefit from them most. As a trial don't expect gear off the bat. You'll need to prove yourself first.
We will also likely be doing an alt run on Sundays, which will also be lead by Jiv. Many of you might remember the GDKP in Wrath. This will be setup the same way.
Currently recruiting all classes/specs.
I would be interested in this if you guys got this off the ground.. My guild just died and I am a well prepared raider and always max dps.. I play Arms main spec but I know Fury inside and out as well.. Plus I enjoy pvping so your guild could be a nice new home for me.
Edited by Kiwiberry on 1/6/12 11:29 AM (PST)
Yours is but an opinion sir. The hardships in your mind have been shattered by your carelessness to consider "FACTS" as a reality to an extent which can be equivalent as a blubbering beast in an American cottage by which its unpopular consideration a figure of a holy cathedral stature. By NO means does your immature crackling statements from your squabby figure give any insurance and justification of such a noun. Furthermore, your type has been known to be lying, backstabbing, double crossing thieves. And what better way to humiliate your statement is to back up one of my own. The most renowned and cold blooded rogue has not yet dared to tread into your salty grubby palms. For being a conniving guild of slugs you have much to learn if you ever "want to be the best there ever was". Otherwise go join the other disobedient rugrats whom thrive on light up dil dos.
So you are attempting to recruit trolls!