<Furries and Friends> RECRUITMENT THREAD

90 Worgen Druid
Dear,
Players on cho'gall and other realms,

Are you looking for a guild that is nice to its recruits and treats them as people not just players? Are you a start up comedian? Do you need an unbiased place to show case your repertoire of jokes? Need advice about something? Have a real life issue you need to know there is someone there for you? “Furries and Friends” is a compassionate guild that will help you through the rough spots.

i've tried making recruitment threads before http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3790780039 only to have them trolled, i would like to ask that this thread remains civil. IE: no trolling, no swearing. if you want to say something nasty, don't say it all. i don't talk bad about other guilds, and i would like that in return.

Sincerely,
Kevin Selvic
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
so not a single interested person in my guild? that's odd. this is not an all furry guild. all races and classes are accepted, so don't be shy about speaking up if you want to join.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Not changing servers, plus I have heard moon guard is a horrible server. I will stay on this server thank you very much

(At least someone reponded thank you)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
This is a recruitment thread, as such, if you are not interested in joining the guild, please reframe from posting here, the other thread that I link to (above) is a general chat. thank you.

Sincerely,
Kevin selvic
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Death Knight
marmalade.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
marmalade never have had it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i'm a nice guild leader, i don't say master because i treat my guild as family, and master sounds so authoritative, and demanding. i would rather lead than rule.
Reply Quote
59 Draenei Death Knight
Do you really need two threads bumped to promote your guild
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Death Knight
01/08/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Originalname
Do you really need two threads bumped to promote your guild

Have you not realized that it just wants attention?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
this is the guild recruitment thread, the other forum is for general chat. (why do you think i put "recruitment thread" on this one?)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i really hope that my guild can grow to large numbers, on both horde and ally. deathissoon, is my horde alt guild leader.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
anyone interested in joining the guild? just comment here, and i will try my hardest to send an invite to you in game, just specify if the character you want to join with is on horde or ally so i can plan accordingly.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
If you had added some sort of RP addendum, I'd be interested. But the "furries" thing drew me away.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i never said there couldn't be RP. it all depends on what people are in the mood for that day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This is a recruitment thread, as such, if you are not interested in joining the guild, please reframe from posting here, the other thread that I link to (above) is a general chat. thank you.

Sincerely,
Kevin selvic

Yah girlrage, you're so rude. REFRAME FROM POSTING HERE.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
omni, i don't need you trying to police MY forum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bromni does what Bromni pleases.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]