<Furries and Friends> RECRUITMENT THREAD

91 Worgen Druid
04/14/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Bromni
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m23ci3qEOu1qcmpyb.jpg
that is funny.

Believe me, its creepy. At least horde doesn't have to listen to him reciting his creepy furry poetry in trade chat.

i'm just getting my ally side guild up and running, i do have a horde side branch of my guild.

04/14/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Caermie
There's two of you...

that's actual the most common response i get when i say i'm a twin. or "didn't i just see you (insert location)

what basically this means is that the guild will level faster now
Reply Quote
This is a recruitment thread, as such, if you are not interested in joining the guild, please reframe from posting here, the other thread that I link to (above) is a general chat. thank you.Sincerely,
Kevin selvic

http://www.inneraltitude.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Reframe-Yourself1.jpg

Am I doing this right?
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
lol..........
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
92% to level 4
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
93% to level 4
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
LEVEL 4 HAS BEEN REACHED
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
2% to level 5
Reply Quote
RIP other spam threads.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
NOOOO, DID YOU AT LEAST SEE MY REPLY?!!?! I POSTED A FUNNY PICTURE =(
Reply Quote
I DID AND AM NOW STALKING YOU VIA TUMBLR.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Huzzah!
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
well i'll just remake them. they weren't spam threads. i don't break that easily to trolling.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
and let me guess you are going to get this one deleted as well?
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
explain to me what was spam about them? oh wait, all the trolling, not the actaul thread. if you don't want to see them, DON'T LOOK AT THEM. simple as that
Reply Quote
From the forum code of conduct:

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:
Creating threads about existing topics
Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:
Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Your four threads labeled "<Furries and Friends>" were all created to serve the same purpose: Promote your guild. I reported you in another thread for claiming to be trolling, which is also against the rules. The mods clearly decided to look more closely and discovered you had created multiple threads for the same purpose and deleted the extra ones.

Go ahead and make more, just be warned that 1) it makes you look petulant and 2) they will get reported and deleted. Spamming the board with several threads about your guild is not going to help you get members. Anybody who reads these for more than three posts will be disinclined to join you.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
well moyotoshi why are you so interested in my guild? so your saying if i made the forum without the guild heading it wouldn't be deleted? it wouldn't be promoting the guild on the front? well all the forums i make end up the same, trolled, and deleted.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
(i just noted another few guild have more than one forum, just an FYI, if you are looking to purge the forums of duplicated guild recruitment threads, you may want to begin looking)
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Hunter
I'm sure the reason why there might be more than one from the same guild is due to it not being posted in on a consistent basis. Rather than bump an old thread, a new one gets created.

If I were Kevin, I'd just stick to one thread. More troll posts in it, will keep it to the top and with more posts you'll get more views.

01/01/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Kevinselvic
This is a recruitment thread, as such, if you are not interested in joining the guild, please reframe from posting here, the other thread that I link to (above) is a general chat. thank you.

Also, this kinda makes you come off a little jerky, especially if the person was only bumping it for your benefit.

Just my two cents.
Reply Quote
I think you are mistaken, Kevin. I am not interested in your guild, I am interested in helping the moderators uphold the rules of the forum. You can start as many threads as you like, but each one must be about a different topic. Adding your guild tag to something makes it less and less a separate topic. I should also point out that acting like you're in charge of a thread doesn't actually give you any power.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]