Anyone else here play League of Legends?

85 Draenei Shaman
Or interested in trying league. If you do you should sign up and let me know you play so we can own noobs.

Edit: Added sign up link for any newbies interested in playing the games and might be in need of tips.
Edited by Gorthezar on 12/27/2011 9:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
I play LoL, but no one shall ever have my name.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Its not that i was horable at it i played like 5 games and i diddent like it. like you said its 4 buttons !@#$ING EASY MODE. I was going to try and play it again cuz some irl friends keep bugging me to play again but i just dont like it.

as long as were talking about other games, has anyone ever played a game called frozen synapse? I played it when it came out and i stoped playing it for like a couple months but i just played a couple games of it the other day and. I was starting to get into it again.

League of Legends has 7-8 builds, per character, per map, per game type, based on what team composition you're fighting. A lot more variables than WoW will ever have. Honestly, LoL is probably a lot more difficult than WoW.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
But I dont like it. In my opinion it sucks. Get your alts off of here whoever this is.

But I dont like it. In my opinion it sucks.

I dont like it. In my opinion it sucks.

In my opinion it sucks.

my opinion it sucks.

my opinion sucks.

Reading my name backwards is difficult, right?

I'll level a character and carry you to 2k for 2k gold if you'd like?
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Umpire im really glad I read your name backwards buddy.

you couldent carry !@#$ if you are who I think you are.

I left this server before you were here I believe, since I've never even heard of you (or you're just bad) so no I'm probably not who you think I am. I do agree though, my backpack is probably too small to carry you.

Also Fap, I do agree that LoL is highly dependent on stats. Still fun though I think.
Edited by Eripmu on 12/29/2011 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)