Farewell Echo Isles

88 Night Elf Rogue
Ah, the memories I've had here. I started playing 2 weeks before Wotlk was released. I had no clue what I was doing, my rogue was the first thing I made. I was wearing resto druid gear while keyboard turning all the time. I had no clue what a death knight was. I thought when I turned 55 I could just make my rogue into one by talking to some NPC or something. Man oh man, how bad I was.

Things have changed since then, well I think at least, I don't keyboard turn (as often), I don't click (Unless I'm in DS and lazy), and I kind of know what I'm doing. I'll never forget the people I met on this server. Of course I have faction changed so many times there are a lot so I'll narrow it down to the basics.

Midvale- We kind of already knew each other, mostly from you ganking me all the time, but regardless, we were/are pretty good friends (or at least I think we are.) You're a great rogue and your transmogs make me jealous.

Eumaeus- You were my arena partner a few seasons ago. I was quite a bad rogue but you put up with me and my horrible pvp skills. Good luck to you in the future.

Tanor- You, sir, were quite possibly the funniest person to listen to in vent. When we did Naxx and everyone wiped except you and the healer on the Safety dance, you just kept singing that song until he was down, 10 minutes after everyone wiped.

The Knights of the Alliance guild- Or at least that is what you were called. I remember quite vividly the fun we had together until, you know, the husband of the GM threatened to kill her and such then the divorce then the collapse of the guild. But before that it was enjoyable.

Mannic- I've always been afraid of you since Wotlk. Never wanted to find myself flagged with you around or else I would end up in the mouth of your pet. I remember when I was horde and you were alliance then I went alliance and you went horde, ah the cycle. It was fun talking to you the couple of times I actually did.

Echo Isles as a whole- It was a great experience, I've seen the realm fall apart in front of me. It used to be booming, a lot of people, a lot of different things going on. Beep on Alliance, some tauren who's name I cannot think of on Horde side trolling trade. Then Cata was released and the server pretty much died. It was rather depressing. I've decided to move on, go to Sargeras and start anew.

Hasslehoof- I know you don't like me, I understand that. Constantly ridiculing me because I don't have above a 2k 3v3 rating and how I'm bad and should quit WoW. Never really gave me a chance to be nice to you, since you just ended up being hostile towards everyone at any given time.

That's all I have for now, I'll update with more if I think of anything.

Thanks,
Cromyth, Scouren/Scourna, Optimal.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Who are you ?
Reply Quote
blah blah blah

TL;DR

Thanks,
Cromyth, Scouren/Scourna, Optimal.

Who are you ?
Edited by Higgybank on 12/28/2011 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Rogue
Never heard of either of you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
obviously since you're new to the server having started in lolwotlk
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Rogue
12/28/2011 04:18 PMPosted by Thantar
obviously since you're new to the server having started in lolwotlk

Mm.. no, just don't know who you are.
Edited by Pkdice on 12/28/2011 4:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/28/2011 03:26 PMPosted by Pkdice
Hasslehoof- I know you don't like me, I understand that. Constantly ridiculing me because I don't have above a 2k 3v3 rating and how I'm bad and should quit WoW. Never really gave me a chance to be nice to you, since you just ended up being hostile towards everyone at any given time

<3 hassle
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
12/28/2011 03:28 PMPosted by Thantar
Who are you ?
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Hunter
some tauren who's name I cannot think of on Horde side trolling trade.

lol. Those were the days. still happens occasionally.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Posing in goodbye thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]