[Pureblood Fire Hawk] and more! *NEW PRICE*

90 Pandaren Warrior
<Dread> is currently selling loot, titles, and mounts from raids, while we most commonly sell loot from Firelands feel free to inquire about custom requests.

We DO accept other forms of payment - please contact me if you are interested in going this route

Contact details:
AIM: jroberson07
Real-ID: jroberson07@gmail.com

Please be sure to mention what you are contacting me for, especially via skype.

Some of our more common sell packages:

• 6/7 Heroic Firelands: Our staff sell run, as a buyer of this run you are entitled to all gear that drops from bosses as well as which ever staff stage quest items you need. (60k gold per run)

• Heroic Ragnaros: Our title and mount sell run, as the buyer of this you will receive the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor and the Firelord title. (135k gold)

• T11 Meta Achievements: Full meta achievement run, rewards include two titles (Blackwing’s Bane and Of the Four Winds) along with Reins of the Drake of the East Wind. (270k gold)

• T11 Heroic Bosses: Full clear of all heroic bosses from t11 content with the exception of Sinestra, rewards two titles (Blackwing’s Bane and Of the Four Winds). (180k gold)

• T11 Achievements: Full Achievement run including all t11 meta requirements with the exception of heroic boss kills, rewards 12 achievements. (180k gold)

• Sinestra: Sinestra kill only, rewards one title (Dragonslayer) (90k gold)
  • While alternative methods of payment are accepted, some are not. Please contact me via skype or aim for details.

Prices are subject to change at any time!

Just a reminder to everyone transferring guilds over with gold
    You need to have a Level 2 Guild
    You have to be GM for at least a week
    You need an authenticator on your account for least a week
    Edited by Rangoon on 3/20/2012 8:01 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Oh you.
    Reply Quote
    1 Orc Warlock
    How much for just:

Death From Above
    Do a Barrel Roll
    Bucket List
    Only the Penitent
    Not an Ambi-turner

All on regular?
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Rogue
    Can you get me a package price on my meta + the pureblood?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Teebs/achievement#168:a5828
    Reply Quote
    Im buzzing right now, but thats a beautiful package.

@teebs. Thats a killer rogue you got!!!
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    Just want to thank all of the people who have been interested in this so far and welcome anybody else to contact us if they would like to purchase anything as well.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    How much for just:

Death From Above
    Do a Barrel Roll
    Bucket List
    Only the Penitent
    Not an Ambi-turner

All on regular?

Sorry for the delayed response - since that would just be 1 week it would cost 30k.
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    How about a Dragonslayer title (Sinestra)?
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Death Knight
    I would be interested in purchasing the Firelord title.
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Shaman
    Also interested in a few of the things mentioned.

Just curious as to when these would be run?
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    We only raid 1 day a week now, so our schedule is wide open
    Reply Quote
    85 Dwarf Shaman
    still selling?
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    yes, pst rangoon or reesi
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Priest
    Edited by Bangers on 1/23/2012 3:08 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Mage
    Hi, was wondering i you all will sell smouldering essences runs. However, I'm not sure if transferring a character will make me lose the entire quest line progression?
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    01/25/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Zëndën
    Hi, was wondering i you all will sell smouldering essences runs. However, I'm not sure if transferring a character will make me lose the entire quest line progression?

We are currently selling the last part of the staff quest to somebody for 360k. It should take around 6 weeks so 60k a clear.

Firelands Raider achieve is currently delayed due to the high demand for mounts and it is very hard to schedule a normal run in with them. I apologize to the few people who were signed up for this, but we will continue them once the demand for mounts is lower.
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Warrior
    might be interested in title/mount depending on when you have time to do it, can either post here or send me in game mail (made a character on ur server named alboderp)
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Paladin
    just posted on your guild website, im ready to go, son!
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Warrior
    With cross-server raids, will you be accepting other forms of payment? Such as Vials, similar to the TCG trade thread?

I'd love to buy the mount + non-heroic meta achievements (other than Share the Pain)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]