[Pureblood Fire Hawk] and more! *NEW PRICE*

I wanna buy the mount, I'll transfer over a guild with 150k, Any chance you guys could contact me ingame?
Edited by Sifern on 1/29/2012 5:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Get Well Soon> Undercutting any competitors prices, pst for info!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

The very idea is inconceivable to our elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With Man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Also wondering if this can be done cross realm if I transferred a character with other mediums of gold such as vials, or a variety of rare TCG mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
If cross realm raid can be done that be awesome saves me a transfer.

If you guys could let us know if the option is available it be great
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It should work, I just don't know if you can trade payment like that across servers. You'd need to find a way to get it to korgath.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Yea i know about that i have a toon on korgath in regards to gold. Just didnt want to move the character i wanted to take to the runs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I did a cross server Firelord yesterday for my friend - it's definitely doable - You would just need to arrange payment to us on Korgath some way.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Yes, we are doing cross realm runs.

We have several buyers signed up already - they transfer over a guild with enough gold for whatever they want to buy and they pay for it on a low level character.

jroberson07@gmail.com is my realid for anyone who is interested cross realm
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
NICE EMAIL BRO
Edited by Pity on 2/1/2012 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/01/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Pity
NICE EMAIL BRO

Don't worry bro, we'll sell you Heroic Madness soon! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Can you give me a flat rate on the sound of how awesome I am?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/01/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Teckie
NICE EMAIL BRO

Don't worry bro, we'll sell you Heroic Madness soon! :)

I don't see the correlation. Are you trying to insult me and my guildmates because we're below you on progression when all I did was, in jest, tell Rangoon "NICE EMAIL BRO"? At what point did I say something along the lines of "Lolz your name and the year you made your email in"? Excluding the example (Now). Personally, I prefer my @WoW.com email. Try calling Blizzard every week for something new and have to tell them your email has an @WoW extension. Try explaining that, you can't. You !@#$ing can't.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

The very idea is inconceivable to our elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With Man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for Reesi and Brojob being really fashionable with transmog.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Any reasonable price for *Do a Barrel Roll* just need to avoid the fire tornadoes, no HM's needed or any other achevy's, just the tornadoes
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/06/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Silph
Any reasonable price for *Do a Barrel Roll* just need to avoid the fire tornadoes, no HM's needed or any other achevy's, just the tornadoes

That's alot to ask brother but you should whisper Rawfulz around 8pm server, tell 'em Pity sent you and that'll get you a 5% increased pric- Err...just get @ him.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
how much for just spine/ dw reg only need title
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Would u sell eternal embers and Cinders?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/09/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Scherry
Would u sell eternal embers and Cinders?

Yes, we can work something out.

Just an update to any potential buyers -

We are currently fully booked (3 runs / week) for the next 2 weeks. We have 1 spot left for the week of March 3rd. The spots are going fast, so don't hesitate!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]