Horde GDKP for DS

85 Draenei Priest
Background

GDKP runs have been happening on our server since TOGC. On alliance we were very successful in ICC, with legendary's on farm along with heroic content being on par with the top raiding guilds of our server. In Firelands we were 2/7HM heroic with pots regularly over 30k per person.

4.3 Brings a variety of changes including the raid finder as well as a change in loot system. This GDKP run will be starting at the normal difficulty with progression continuing from there as well as a GDKP LFR of DS occurring before the normal raid.

How does it work?

Group of 25 players, down bosses, everything in the raid is auction in public, in game, and the gold is collected by the raid leader. The leader at the end of the run splits the pot back to the raid to all 25 members. The minimum bid per item is 3k, with minimum increments of 1k accepted for normal. For the LFR version minimum bid is 1k with minimum increments of 500g.

When?

Invited begin at 6:00pm st on Friday, with first pull at 6:30pm. The raid will finish and gold be distributed at the latest by 11:00pm st.

We are currently looking to set up a solid team of players who can make it week in week out to maintain the GDKP legacy and be an efficient raiding team.

Currently need all spots.

At this stage still gathering interest and once I have sufficient interest I'll set a start date, so make sure to send mail to Muckup on horde or Muckie.

Edited by Mucky on 12/30/2011 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Also at this stage not looking for buyers, rather looking for people to get the run going before bringing 'buyers in'. Saying that, the min ilvl req is 378 as well as having 30k minimum spending money. This is 20k lower then the alliance requirement of 50k and is to enhance the interest whilst a core is being built.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
To clarify for a lot of the people whispering me. There is no buy-in to attend the run, the 30k is shown in trade screen to prove you can buy.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Been waiting for something like this to happen. I'd love to come, and I'm sure multiple guildies would say the same.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i would go but i have to raid that day
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Been waiting for this...hopefully horde gets enough interest this time. I could probably get 3-6 strong players for this.
Edited by Inspectadeck on 12/31/2011 12:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i may could come and carry this raid. we shall see.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
^ For when I have no plan for the weekend.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Getting a fair bit of interest, mainly looking for an even split of melee and ranged dps now as well as healers.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
tys
dang poly, thats a nice trinket you got there (inside joke)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
See you there everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I would be interested in participating.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
388 Hunter with 30k gold to spend, add me to the list.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Looking for more to definitively sign up so I can set a start date and have a set invite list.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
boom/resto whatever is needed 391 ilvl equiped with 30k spending interested in doing these Friday anytime after 5 p.m st.
Edited by Kahrizma on 1/2/2012 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Updated need list:
Healers needed = holy pally + priests + 1 resto druid
DPS needed = a mix of ranged + melee
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
If im not doing anything friday ill bring my lock
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I'll heal on my priest Iyse
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Now need a holy pally and 1 more priest as well as lots of dps :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
The first run is set for the 13th with invites starting at 6pm st and first pull at 6:30st. Still need dps and holy pally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]