rivendare is DEAD Alliance and horde

90 Goblin Priest
06/13/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Xkil
It's not dead, if you think it is you're very wrong it' s alive enough for me to pull off some world pvp and to be able to raid weekly on my druid it's tight cliques but it's still strong enough to have fun.

You obviously were not here during BC if you are calling this anything other than dead.
Reply Quote
EDIT: Pretty good recently
Edited by Bohemond on 8/3/2012 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Free Xfers Towards Rivendare would be just fine IMHO.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
^ Would certainly help a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rivendare is the 18th least populated US server(out of about 225 realms) in WoW with total of 30,259. Theres currently 6,771 alliance and 23,466 horde. This realm on both sides is dead.

Source:

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html
Edited by Zinck on 8/8/2012 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The state of the server is quite bad. I also have two accounts with toons here, as well as two accounts of mine sons here. I have the money to transfer but don't for one simple reason: The people here are actually friendly. I've been more social, and have had more fun on this dead server than I ever had on the high pop servers, so I choose to stay. Sure it makes some things tough, but overall I love the experiences I have every time I log onto Rivendare.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/30/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Infested

And that is why we all leave preston =( rivendare has became dead as hell
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]