Calling on the best players in their classes.

85 Worgen Rogue
*INITIAL REQUIREMENTS*

- Fraps, or some sort of in game video recording with quality output.
- Proven ability in your specific role.
- At least 18 years old.
- Are able to raid in a successful Dragonsoul.

Classes and Specs/Builds Needed =

Deathknight - Blood Tank, Frost DPS, Unholy DPS
Druid - Feral Tank, Feral DPS, Restoration
Hunter - Survival, Beast Mastery, Marksmanship
Mage - Fire, Arcane*, Frost*
Priest - Holy, Discipline, Shadow
Shaman - Restoration, Elemental, Enhancement
Rogue - FILLED
Warrior - Arms, Fury, Protection
Warlock - Demonology, Affliction,

Hey Alleria! Acclaimed here with an opportunity to help hundreds of the people that just have not grasped onto the abilities and strategy of their specific class and spec and want to learn more! (we have all pugged with them at one time or another)

What I need is excellent players in there class and spec to record themselves under 2 different circumstances and no voice over audio from you is required. All players receive distinct credit for their contributions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2 circumstances are as followed ---

If you are a DPS then please send 2 videos with these requirements.

1. On the Raiders' Trading Dummy going through your rotation (blowing your cooldowns at start *like a boss encounter* and then once again after the specific period resets *typically 2-3 minutes*) and then continuing back into your full rotation one more time. It is even nicer if you mouse-over your cooldowns right before your using them in your rotation. Please have recount and combat log on screen if applicable.

2. A video of you in any successful Dragonsoul boss encounter where you do not die. The more videos of boss encounters the merrier and it is always appreciated. Also this cannot be raid finder. Recount is highly recommended during the fights.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a Healer or Tank then please send a video with the following requirements

A video of you in any successful Dragonsoul boss encounter where you do not die. The more videos of boss encounters the merrier and it is always appreciated. Also this cannot be raid finder. Healers with Recount please have it set on Healing Done which I am sure you do already.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHERE TO SEND?

You can send your COMPRESSED (Maximum Size is 100mb) videos to support@mmoschool.net ... Make the subject your Characters Name, Server (if not alleria) and class/spec your playing.

I appreciate all the help I can get making this free knowledge base for WOW Players of all skill levels.

A small contribution from me to you for any accepted and submitted videos for your help and courage (hey when you craft something you always expect a tip right?) and a huge thank you for allowing me to do this so that You and I can keep building this community behind this brilliant game.

Acclaimed - Rogue
Edited by Acclaimed on 12/31/2011 12:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I already dont like this thread
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Why because I am building a website and asking other gamers to help with the content? If you do not wish to participate then don't but you can leave your negative comments to yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Im not mad man, I just want to do something that will hopefully help..and I apologize if I seemed rude, thank you to anyone that lends a hand and happy hunting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Remember kids, Paladins are not real players so they don't need videos.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
12/31/2011 05:42 PMPosted by Acclaimed
Why because I am building a website and asking other gamers to help with the content? If you do not wish to participate then don't but you can leave your negative comments to yourself.

not that I dont wish to help but there are a few things. I already saw Rogues blanked out and no offense I know there are better rogues on the server then you(if you're the rogue thats being used.) And then on top of that the information is always going to be skewed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
l0l
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Hmmm I'm not the best Druid when it comes to PVE since even though I have been playing since Vanilla I have not done a single raid, but I know my class, I just don't know all the gimmicks to the PVE content. By the way ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB APPLICATION!!!
Edited by Drujitsu on 1/19/2012 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Weird... I already have exactly what you are looking for on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/XenokWarrior

You are welcome to use anything you like.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue

not that I dont wish to help but there are a few things. I already saw Rogues blanked out and no offense I know there are better rogues on the server then you(if you're the rogue thats being used.) And then on top of that the information is always going to be skewed.

I saw that also mater. I would like to help with something like this but apparently he must be the best in bizz. I just looked @ your reforging and threw up. you have 35 too much expertise, 21 too much hit, and about 200 more crit than you should have 200 more haste. You didn't reforge into haste on your pants and ring ( Primordial Shadow). That's just looking at reforging but by judging just from that you probably do not know the optimal rotation. 2 points in blade twisting in your combat tree...?? what for pvp? Reinforced leather is the way to go. BTW you should have 3 points into coup de grace. Glyph of sap? You still running BWD? Get rid of that and put Feint on. Don't even get me started on your Sub PvE spec /throwup. If you think that is a PvP spec for sub my god you are way off also. Just by judging from those things I posted I can be pretty sure you do not know the proper rotation of your class.

Check out Shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com / wowreforge.com so you can learn how to reforge yourself.

Just import my specs for pve sub/combat to get a edge up on what you have been doing.
If you aren't already you should be checking Killars out from server Alterac Mountains for more secrets to unlock.... www.worldoflogs.com
Edited by Fyxed on 1/27/2012 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
i am obv the best rogue here
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
02/03/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Vazziera
I do not see him claiming to be the best rogue on the server. He only wants to help those who would like to learn - and is asking for the assistance of good players. I am sure he would aslo be willing to accept advice on how to improve his own character and playing. But, seriously, WHY must you be a douche on almost every forum you post. If you don't wish to participate, fine. Guess your mother failed to teach you - If you cant say something nice, don't say anything at all. Jeeze. And.. according to armory you are missing a JC gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_pUwISIFo8
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
02/03/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Vazziera
not that I dont wish to help but there are a few things. I already saw Rogues blanked out and no offense I know there are better rogues on the server then you(

I do not see him claiming to be the best rogue on the server. He only wants to help those who would like to learn - and is asking for the assistance of good players. I am sure he would aslo be willing to accept advice on how to improve his own character and playing. But, seriously, WHY must you be a douche on almost every forum you post. If you don't wish to participate, fine. Guess your mother failed to teach you - If you cant say something nice, don't say anything at all. Jeeze. And.. according to armory you are missing a JC gem.

your holy spec is terrible. might wanna fix that.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
02/03/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Ffryes

It's true Ffryes is so overpowered I main him on Soul Calibur.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Used to play on Alleria and I'll be raiding Friday. Could probably toss a video or two your way from Prot. Warr. PoV. Only 5/8H on this character but there's a lot of good advice to be passed around that applies regardless of skill/gear/progression level. As someone else pointed out in this thread, there are certainly already videos on YouTube, but having everything in one easy-to-find place with notations made from other players of your class just makes things easier.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
EXO
02/03/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Fresh

Yes...yes you are...i agree fully to this statement
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
02/03/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Fresh

Best @ ? Certainly not designing guild tabards, or do you mean you are the best at having a big group in the darkmoon faire arena to gain you achievement.Dks a pally and a good !@# druid to carry you through:) Not much else you have accomplished. Just sayin. Sorry Simplify for Going off topic, Good luck with website.
Edited by Waydered on 7/15/2012 5:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]