Best warriors in KT? (old school)

85 Orc Death Knight
Who was the best warrior in KT back in the days?

Please don't say Kaywarrior!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
That Brunk guy was OK, best !@# imo.
Reply Quote
I think Brocksamson is definitely up there....
Reply Quote
73 Dwarf Warrior
Soldieraim.
Reply Quote
73 Dwarf Warrior
You are the worst warrior I've ever seen Southrnrebel.
Reply Quote
Lol....

He's forbidden to be nominated until he gets a metal on planet venom.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I think there were a lot of Warriors who spent a lot of time dominating at one point or another.

Some shared time at the top of the food chain, others dominated eras by themselves.

Some names that come to mind (I will forget a lot of names)

Alliance: Ohig, Rithraem, Jalia, Carvis, Mikec, Maeol,

Horde: Brocksamson, Pitfighter/Punchout (they were always a duo) Morty, A slew of different Fortis warriors that I cannot remember the individual names of at the moment.

There are a ton more, I can't believe I can't name more at the moment. I'll have to come back and edit this post continuously as more names come back to me.
Edited by Vindicare on 1/2/2012 5:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
kaywarrior
Reply Quote
73 Dwarf Warrior
I remember Pitfighter. He was by far the biggest inspiration for me when it came to Warrior PvP. Pitfighter I miss you.

Kaywarrior. Someone already said not to say you, so you don't count.
Reply Quote
I hereby nominate Vindicare as KT's historian.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
01/02/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Villefort

I'd rather be that cool grandpa some people have that just love to sit by a fire in a leather chair drinking whiskey and telling old war stories to anyone who'll listen.

Historian is too much reading.

I'm also pretty useless at remembering anything that happened during TBC because I spent most of it not playing WoW. Bad expansion was bad as far as i'm concerned.
Edited by Vindicare on 1/2/2012 1:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/02/2012 01:45 AMPosted by Vindicare

I'd rather be that cool grandpa some people have that just love to sit by a fire in a leather chair drinking whiskey and telling old war stories to anyone who'll listen.

Yet you seem to avoid me in-game....even though I'm a fellow war veteran!!

I'm also pretty useless at remembering anything that happened during TBC because I spent most of it not playing WoW. Bad expansion was bad as far as i'm concerned.

Same....I didn't play on KT during TBC...those quests and zones were so terrible! Kara was one of the few good things that came out of that expansion.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You guys are forgetting about Maeol! Guess I'm partial though.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Jalia.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Jalia! That's the pacifist warrior I couldn't remember the name of.

And yes, Phariah Maeol does deserve recognition as a dominant warrior although he wasn't really so until very late in classic so he doesn't garner as much mystique as some of the earlier Warriors.
Reply Quote
73 Dwarf Warrior
There was another...

somethingJack i think? He was unreal to... I remember him lots... somethingJack this was when it was KT vs KT in AB for the whole grind up to Grand Marshal, once he got GM I never saw him again...
Reply Quote
73 Dwarf Warrior
SABINSMAIN!!! NEVER FORGET!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
01/02/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Soldieraim
SABINSMAIN!!! NEVER FORGET!!!

here i am
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]